5.0 out of 5 stars YM@6 grow up...
Hold me down is a great, fun filled album which sees the boys of You Me at Six taking a more mature outlook compared to debut album Take off Your Colours.
Lead singer Josh continues to write heartfelt love songs combining them with the pop-rock sound we're used to from the boys.
Tracks such as Underdog, Playing The Blame Game and There's No Such Thing As...
Published on 11 Feb 2010 by EJ MACKENZIE

3.0 out of 5 stars you me at six
bought this for me partner and he really likes this - not a bad group
Published on 13 Sep 2010 by katiejsun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars YM@6 grow up..., 11 Feb 2010
EJ MACKENZIE "englishgeek" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
Tracks such as Underdog, Playing The Blame Game and There's No Such Thing As Accidental Infidelity are strong future singles.
With an appearance from Aled Phillips of Kids in Glass Houses this is a great album to dance around your bedroom too. Only lacking in the anthems of the debut like The Rumour and Save it for the Bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 31 Mar 2010
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
After recently purchasing Take Off Your Colours I was slightly unsure about some of the songs on the album. It contained gems such as If I Were In Your Shoes, Save It For The Bedroom and Jealous Minds Think Alike, but it also contained some weak songs such as You've Made Your Bed(So Sleep In It) and Nasty Habits.
Hold Me Down however, is a real masterpiece. Every single song on the album is pure gold. They have definitely matured.
With catchy choruses and brilliant music, you don't want to miss out on this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as TOYC, if not better., 20 Mar 2010
Samantha Jayne (Stourbrigde, WM, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
I was over-joyed when I heard that You me At Six were bringing out a second album. I've been a fan for about two years now and TOYC was constantly being played in the car, in my room, on my MP3 etc and when I saw them support Paramore in december of 09 and they performed The Consequence I was really excited for the new album.

First of all when I heard it I wasn't sure what to think but after listening to it quite a lot I've fallen in love with the songs. The Consequence of course is an amazing song and is quite different for their past songs. Safer To Hate Her, Underdog, Stay With Me, Contagious Chemistry, Liquid Confidence, Trophy Eyes and There's No Such Thing As Accidental Inferdelity are some of the best tracks on the album and are fast becoming some of my favourite songs.

If you have a chance to see this band live then do! The engery the guys have is incredible and Josh's voice sounds just as good live as it does in a studio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Second Album, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
You Me At Six didn't disappoint! They came back with yet another breathtaking album! Just listen and thank me later!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it! Now! Go! Get on with it!, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
Another good album from the boys! Well I must say they haven't released a bad album yet, and this one definitely didn't disappoint! Go get this one peeps!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU ME AT SIX CD, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
BOUGHT FOR MY 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AS THIS IS ONE OF HER FAVOURITE BANDS. SAID IT WAS A GOOD ALBUM !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah-mazing!, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
Amazing! Need I say more? You Me At Six never, ever disappoint! Had the music on my iphone for a while but NEEDED a physical copy! Love, love, love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Hold Me Down (Audio CD)
This is the first You Me At Six album I've bought so far and I've absolutely loved it.
The album arrived on time, in fact earlier than expected which was a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold Me Down IS GREAT, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Hold Me Down (MP3 Download)
Not as good as 'Sinners Never Sleep' so listen to that if you are new to youme@6 as well as this, but this is still amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased as punch, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hold Me Down (MP3 Download)
Another purchase for my daughter who loves this band they are all over her bedroom wall. Well recieved and well listened too Would recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›