on 2 September 2013
Bought it add fun aspect to an Oz leaving party. It certainly worked, even though it kept falling over as it deflated.
I did see that others had had this problem but I went ahead anyway,
At least we did not have the problem of trying to let it down and pack away!
on 27 November 2013
We used to have an exceptional inflatable animal who fixed broadband on our team called Kanga, nothing would get in the way of Kanga's determination to help our customers, no matter how the big the problem was or how small. Kanga was there, an ever present comforting presence guiding us, guiding our customers, making broadband that much better for everyone.

And he did all this for nothing, he never spoke a word, never complained about long hours or being left alone in the dark when us humans went home to our beds. Kanga would toil on his lonesome, staring endlessly into the matrix like stream of 'my broadband is not working' faults and in his little aussie accent would scream obscenities whilst mercilessly beating down on his keyboard. I have never met a 'person' like him, nor do I think I ever will. In our eyes he is more human than most. Amiable, kind, funny, dedicated....the list goes on and on.

Sadly, after some months, Kanga wasn't really himself. He seemed rather 'deflated', we tried in vain to cheer him up, giving him all the air he could need, patching him up and for some time he plodded on, but He wasn't the same. Then one day Kanga was gone. We joked that he had gone back to Australia to help his Koala buddies in the exchanges, that he was sunning it up, surfing, downing fosters. But we knew the truth deep down.

We searched for Kanga, high and low. Going to the furthest corners of the internet to find our pal, our buddy, our Kanga but nothing was forthcoming. Then, when all hope was lost, in our darkest hour we found Kanga, here on Amazon.

'Kanga's alive' I exclaimed to many a bemused face, 'I've found him, he's alive, we need to bring him back!'

Stunned faces turned to concern as I frantically clicked through to purchase our friend for just three pounds...THREE POUNDS!!!! I would pay THREE MILLION POUNDS to have our little blow up friend back where he belongs, fixing broadband. And so, the purchase was complete, he arrived yesterday ready to fix broadband once again. God bless you amazon and god bless you Kanga!
on 2 September 2013
Arrived at the party for my Australia bound grand-daughter with this inflated Kangaroo, She went into hysterics and the party became alive with the bringing on of a cake with the Australian flag in icing on the top.
on 29 January 2014
Ordered this kangaroo to help enhance my Australia Day celebrations, and he did just that. Everyone loved him and thought he was a bit of good fun. The quality was fine, and he blew up OK and for the price paid I thought he was excellent value. Good on ya Skip!
on 30 September 2013
By reading previous comments I knew what to expect and they have not been wrong. Mine too didn't keep the air in for long but it did the job for an hour or two and that's why I bought it for. It was great for our Australian themed party and then straight in the bin.
on 19 May 2014
Not impressed with this purchase at all, it arrived with a roughly 5mm slit in it which was obviously done by a blade of some kind. Surely should be common sense for distributors to not go near an inflatable object with something sharp?! Especially bad for how much the thing cost..!
on 7 September 2014
Bought it for a family member emigrating to Australia, loved it so much we put it out when she came over to say goodbye but kept it. Great laughing point and part of the memories we have of that day now.
on 7 November 2012
I needed this for a display at my sons' school. Slightly concerned at the reviewers that said their one had holes in but mine was fine:I blew it up and left it for a couple of days to test it and it only deflated very slightly. On the day it stayed well inflated. The flag that goes round the shoulders had all stuck together in the packaging and some of the print came off as I peeled it apart so I didn't use it, but that kangaroo itself was fine. Looks quite tacky but then that's the point :) I was pleased with it, the kids (and parents) found it amusing so it did the job it was intended to.
on 13 August 2013
Ordered this kangaroo for a night out to celebrate a friend leaving to spend a year in Oz. impressed with the quick dispatch and delivery of the item. Was the perfect size to carry around towm with us and have his own seat in the restaurant where we ate! Fun night had by all!
on 18 May 2013
Ideal for going away party as fun and decorative, plus value for money! would recommend to all as wide range of good products