5.0 out of 5 stars Kanga's back!
We used to have an exceptional inflatable animal who fixed broadband on our team called Kanga, nothing would get in the way of Kanga's determination to help our customers, no matter how the big the problem was or how small. Kanga was there, an ever present comforting presence guiding us, guiding our customers, making broadband that much better for everyone.

And...
Published 9 months ago by Darren Peers

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for one-time use
Published 22 months ago by Audrey Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Kanga's back!, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)

And he did all this for nothing, he never spoke a word, never complained about long hours or being left alone in the dark when us humans went home to our beds. Kanga would toil on his lonesome, staring endlessly into the matrix like stream of 'my broadband is not working' faults and in his little aussie accent would scream obscenities whilst mercilessly beating down on his keyboard. I have never met a 'person' like him, nor do I think I ever will. In our eyes he is more human than most. Amiable, kind, funny, dedicated....the list goes on and on.

Sadly, after some months, Kanga wasn't really himself. He seemed rather 'deflated', we tried in vain to cheer him up, giving him all the air he could need, patching him up and for some time he plodded on, but He wasn't the same. Then one day Kanga was gone. We joked that he had gone back to Australia to help his Koala buddies in the exchanges, that he was sunning it up, surfing, downing fosters. But we knew the truth deep down.

We searched for Kanga, high and low. Going to the furthest corners of the internet to find our pal, our buddy, our Kanga but nothing was forthcoming. Then, when all hope was lost, in our darkest hour we found Kanga, here on Amazon.

'Kanga's alive' I exclaimed to many a bemused face, 'I've found him, he's alive, we need to bring him back!'

Stunned faces turned to concern as I frantically clicked through to purchase our friend for just three pounds...THREE POUNDS!!!! I would pay THREE MILLION POUNDS to have our little blow up friend back where he belongs, fixing broadband. And so, the purchase was complete, he arrived yesterday ready to fix broadband once again. God bless you amazon and god bless you Kanga!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand-daughter leaving for Australia, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
Arrived at the party for my Australia bound grand-daughter with this inflated Kangaroo, She went into hysterics and the party became alive with the bringing on of a cake with the Australian flag in icing on the top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
Ideal for going away party as fun and decorative, plus value for money! would recommend to all as wide range of good products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Jan 2013
Mrs. P. Alcock (Staffordshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
Tacky and cheap- a great bit of fun to have on display at a family farewell party 9 off to the land of Oz!)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for one-time use, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
I needed this for a display at my sons' school. Slightly concerned at the reviewers that said their one had holes in but mine was fine:I blew it up and left it for a couple of days to test it and it only deflated very slightly. On the day it stayed well inflated. The flag that goes round the shoulders had all stuck together in the packaging and some of the print came off as I peeled it apart so I didn't use it, but that kangaroo itself was fine. Looks quite tacky but then that's the point :) I was pleased with it, the kids (and parents) found it amusing so it did the job it was intended to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Jun 2014
J Craig - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
Was a present and revived no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
Bought for a family leaving party, had a good laugh. All of the Australian gear gave the night a great atmosphere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Punctured on arrival., 19 May 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
Not impressed with this purchase at all, it arrived with a roughly 5mm slit in it which was obviously done by a blade of some kind. Surely should be common sense for distributors to not go near an inflatable object with something sharp?! Especially bad for how much the thing cost..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the purpose, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Kangaroo - 65cm With Aussie Flag Cape (Toy)
My son was going to Sydney for 2 years and I wanted to give him an Oz themed send off. This inflatable kangaroo was perfect