5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 4 Oct. 2011
These shoes are comfortable and have good taps! Good value and very nice to dance in!I would reccomend these shoes to buy, very good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoes but wrong size, 8 Aug. 2013
August 2013 - The shoes were of the quality we expect of Bloch and arrived the next day (fantastic service)!, however we ordered a childrens size 7 and received an adult size 7. After sending the shoes back we again went to the Amazon website to reorder and discovered that there seems to be a bug in the website - if you request childrens size 7 it seems to automatically change it to the adult size. I hope this can be fixed soon as my daughter needs some new shoes. I received the refund very promptly - again fantastic service. So 5 star service but -1 star for the apparent fault in the ordering software.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes, 1 Feb. 2015
These shoes are perfect! I ordered my daughters normal size and not only are they a perfect fit, they are also the prettiest of the tap shoes in her class. The buckle is easy to use and holds the shoes in place nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes look great and my daughter loved them, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bloch 352 Merry Jane Black Low Heel Tap Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes look great and my daughter loved them. I have bought about three pairs as she has grown and people always ask me where i bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloch 352 Merry Jane Black Low Heel Tap Shoe, 8 May 2012
B. S. Turner "Baz" (UK) - See all my reviews
The shoes are perfect. Exactly as described and arrived very quickly, my daughter loves them! Will definitely use again 5* thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!, 30 Aug. 2013
Fab service and item! Lovely quality shoes and straps spot on size wise. Girls very happy . I would definitely recommend.

Bloch 352L BLACK Merry Jane 2.5 UK 6US