Price:£3.17+ Free shipping

on 21 July 2015
Top trumps, in pretty much all their guises, are excellent fun for children and adults alike. My 2 year old doesn't understand the game behind the cards but loved looking at the pictures and saying the animal's names. There are a number of layers to the game that will help her learn numbers as she gets older, and also information about the animals on the cards (Time in mum's tummy is a good example). Plus, as with all Top Trumps, they are so convenient for travelling or just having round the house.
Girls love these top trumps and they think the baby animals are adorable. I bought for 7 year old girls but would reckon up to age 11 would be fine.
on 25 May 2011
Took these on holiday for my two boys and thought they may play them although wasn't too sure - maybe not macho enough! Nope, loved them and so did we. The photographs are so wonderful and the information is great. These top trump cards are fab - all of them but this one is exceptionally fab and an absolute bargain - buy them and take them with you - a lovely family game.
on 26 January 2014
This was a present for my 5 1/2 year old 'French' grandson who is mad about all top trumps cards. He seems to remember all the statistics once he has played and wins hands down - even though he can't read properly yet!
on 4 December 2014
Very cute set of cards. My daughter plays with them a lot. It is a simple game or whom has the winning attribute, a bit of a time waster. The lead player in the round chooses whichever attribute has the highest value on her cards, the others read out their value of that attribute. If it is higher than the lead player's then they win that round and keep the cards, if not the lead player wins. The person with the most cards at the end wins.

It comes in a useful case too which has helped greatly in making this pack last as long as it has, about a year now.
on 19 September 2013
Bought these cards for my 4 year old son - great to take when we're out and about, as the cards keep him entertained when we're in cafes/ restaurants waiting to be served.
on 16 January 2014
We bought this as a stocking filler for our niece. We've always been a fan of the Top Trumps brand and this was another example of a good quality product. The animals are very cute and will encourage our niece to play the game.
on 28 May 2014
My 5 year old loved this game, great facts to learn toons now she has the hang of it keeps beating me lol
on 28 July 2015
Not as cute as the pic would have you think
on 31 December 2012
My grandson loves top trumps. This is ideal for him as he's only just 5 and can't read all the words but remembers the categories and can read the numbers. Quick delivery as usual.