4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Carriage Junior Bed
An absolutely stunning junior bed that took 45 minutes to build from flat pack. Our daughter adores this bed. The only negative points about this bed is that the two drawers and canopy are made from fabric and not very sterdy and you'll have to steam iron the curtains and canopy as they'll be badly creased from being flat packed.
Published 9 months ago by S Shah

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but pretty poorly made
no storage boxes with first one so had to exchange. looks good but pretty poorly made. wouldn't buy again but the girls love it. lights are pretty pointless as you can not see them when in bed
Published 3 months ago by Loz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Carriage Junior Bed, 17 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Bed, 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
This bed is easy to assemble and should take around 30 minute, You only require 2 screw drivers. Very sturdy for the use that it is intended and a fun product for your child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bed!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered this for my 2 year old daughter as she is going through the whole Disney princess phase at the moment much to my delight because I don't have to watch or hear Peppa Pig ... heaven!

I didn't know what to expect as I've seen items such as this before that look glossy and fantastic on the product advertisement pictures but then some how doesn't live up to my expectations, how wrong was I with this bed.

This Bed is fantastic, easy to assemble and looks great. The bed is very sturdy and feels like it will last a lifetime.... or until my daughter decides she likes Justin Bieber, god help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess bed, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
My daughter loves her princess bed amazon had it deliverd so fast and so quick so happy with it would highly reccomend to anyone that wishes their princess a lovely bed

4.0 out of 5 stars it look really good in my daughter bedroom, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
i will recommend to all mothers but i didn't like the top because the princess taint keep coming out.My daughter like the princess bed .

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy Daughter......................, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent product, very well made. I feel this product is well worth the money. The instructions are very easy to follow and takes about 45 mins to build.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 27 Dec 2010
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
we bought this bed 4 for our 21 month old daughter for christmas and she loves it! it looks fab in her bedroom and easy to put together i would definitely recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but pretty poorly made, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairytale Bed That Made The Transition To A Toddler Bed Surprisingly Easy, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
I initially wrote a scathing review of this item because I received a faulty one and the service I received was appalling. However, approximately a month down the line I have to amend this as the product in itself is fantastic. I purchased it impulsively as I am expecting our second child shortly and had left transferring my daughter from her cot into a toddler bed later than I should have so felt it needed to be something really special to distract her from the fact that her cot is being given to the new baby. And it's worked! She absolutely adores it and whenever she has been miffed regarding her cot being set-up for her forthcoming brother or sister I point out that she has a new big girls bed and it's a super special one just for princesses, and she gets over the absent cot in a heartbeat.
When it was first put up I was really stressed out with the whole supply issue (faulty one, was advised a replacement would be sent foc but then received an email stating I would be debited for the second item shortly after, I was told to arrange it's return but being heavily pregnant and unable to even carry it up the stairs I declined and insisted Amazon arrange the return asap and cancel the replacement bed as I refused to be debited for both but it was then subsequently delivered anyway) and hated the item for that alone. But the other night, I was comforting my teething child and got stuck sitting on the floor unable to get up and realised that from her viewpoint (ie, underneath) it really is the most magical looking, Bedouin style toddler bed I could possibly have imagined-fit for a genuine little princess.
Previously she used to get up at before 6am every morning but now she is content to just stay in her new bed dozing until I get her up, which is amazing. So I have to say that I recommend this product entirely.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Carriage Bed (Kitchen & Home)
I got this for my little girl as a gift when i got it all the parts wasn't with it so couldn't finish to put the product up so sent the product back

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›