5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes!
I received these shoes today, they are great! the zip on the side is brilliant, it took me less than one minute to put on my boots.
Very good quality product, made to walk for miles. The heel isn't high (about 1 inch) so at the end of the day, your feet aren't in pain.

Published on 13 Sep 2011 by Lady Meow

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish heels, appalling customer service don't waste your money
Heels didn't even last 2 months with moderate wear! Contacted customer services at timberland UK for their comments who said that I shouldn't have got them re-heeled and that they wouldn't refund the £11 cost in doing so...I didn't ask to be refunded for anything so not quite sure why they made a point of saying this. They didn't even ask me what style of boot I had...
Published 9 months ago by Margie

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes!, 13 Sep 2011

One note though, the size is accurate, but those shoes are a bit narrow. So watch out if you have wide feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 31 Oct 2010
This review is from: Timberland Women's Bethel Buckle Tall Side Zip Boots (Apparel)
These boots are just Perfection! So happy with these ,could not have asked for more. Perfect sizing & extremely comfortable,well worth the price as will last a very long time. No negatives to give . Very happy customer on these. Thanks Amazon = )

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking Fashion Boots!, 20 July 2012
N.S. (Devon, South-West England, UK) - See all my reviews
These are a good looking pair of fairly comfortable fashion boots.

I say 'fashion' because I don't think they will stand up to much wear (although I hope time will prove me wrong).

Having removed the thin (removable) insole, I see the front part of the footbed (where the ball of foot and toes go) is thinly lined in cardboard or cardboard-like material, which has been punched with little holes all over. You can see light coming into the boot via the transluscent rubber sole beneath! The sole bed is very thin, compared to my vintage boots of a similar design.

When I put the insole back in and tried on the boots wearing a medium-thick pair of socks, I found them tight across the instep (yes, I did remove the inner cardboard lining (packaging) from the inside of the boot first!). I was disappointed as they are described as wide-fitting, and I wanted to add a thin wool felt insole, but this isn't possible. I stretched the instep with a pair of boot stretchers, but there is still not enough room to add a felt insole or to wear a pair of thicker socks.

On the plus side, wearing these I feel secure underfoot, as there is a lot of grip on the sole with the deep treads on them, and they feel non-slip (but I haven't been out in the rain with them yet). They're not as tall as might be expected from the description - I'm 4'10" and they come mid-way up my calf (they're aprox. 12" tall from the base of the heel to the top of the boot/calf). I bought the brown shade, which are very much in shades of reddish-chestnut or rust-colour and slightly distressed in appearance, which I find attractive.

Another plus in their favour, was that I paid £27.08 on Amazon (despatched and sold by Amazon with free delivery), and I see that today the price in my size is £125! Amazon described this pair as 'with slight defects' but provided no other information - I notice the stitching at one of the fronts of the boot isn't entirely symmetrical, but apart from that I can see no other faults.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Boots, 5 Jan 2012
Ms. M. Jessimer (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very well made, will la st forever. Ideal for snow and wet conditions, perfect for what I was looking for. Also very stylish with skinny jeans, leggings or even a skirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 7 Oct 2012
S. westerman (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
not been off my feet since i got them. I have wore them up the moor where is it water logged and came home with dry feet. so comfy and good sizes, i have size 6 feet and still have space for thick socks.
Hopefully they will last a good while!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing boots, 8 Dec 2011
These are fabulous boots! Very comfy, well made, and look great! I have worn these so much since I received them. I am very pleased with these and would recommend in an instant!

5.0 out of 5 stars my boots, 22 Sep 2013
very happy with my timberlands.. would say that if you are hoping to wear them with thick socks that will be challenging and for ladies with slightly chunky calves you will struggle to do them up.
i truly love them

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 29 Mar 2013
Trying to find a flat boot that doesnt make your size nine feet look huge is hard,but these are great,fab fit,very comfy,slightly tight over the top of my foot but with laces adjusted they were fine. The only down side and reason i didnt give it five stars is the loose tounge which can be a bit annoying when putting the boot on and can slip down when wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars You know you can trust TImberlands, 24 Jan 2013
Have had 14 hole timberland boots for years but starting to look a bit worn and not the most convenient to take on and off.

These boots combine the ease of a zip while still having the flexibility of laces so I can tighten under trousers or loosen over trousers.

Having read other reviews, I would agree that the detached tongue can be a little annoying at times, but overall a great pair of boots that have been fab in the recent cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, 27 Sep 2011
Sally Walker - See all my reviews
I adore these boots! I first bought them in black and they were so comfortable and looked great that I bought a second pair in brown!!

Timberland Women's Bethel Buckle Tall Side Zip Boots