on 9 February 2014
I ordered this item thinking it was the whole beyblade, and only when it arrived did I realise that it was only the top part of the beyblade i.e. NO launcher included! I tried to log its return with Amazon FOUR TIMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SUCCESS. I have given up trying to return it but have learned a valuable lesson about the extreme limitations of Amazon. Very unhappy customer with this item.
on 9 September 2011
nice toy. i like very mutch beyblades. thank you.
it's my first beyblade that i buy in here.
i will buy more beyblades. there's nice beyblad in here
on 25 March 2016
We had similar experiences. We have buy from outside mainland UK and the postage + tax charges were FOUR times compare to product price.
AVOID BUYING, AVOID BUYING, AVOID BUYING,
on 21 February 2016
It's an amazing bey it like a stamina bey but sometimes in the cyclone stadium one hit makes it loses,it's not fake
on 5 January 2011
Impossible to buy beyblades in shops. Very grateful to have received this one in time for Christmas. It came from Japan and was not sold in France. Brilliant!
on 21 October 2012
my son love it. perfect purchase. good product and I would recommend it. the metal part is strong and the bayblade shape can be modified by using the key provided.
on 24 January 2015
Fantastic, useful and great material quality. My kids like it
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse