5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy - the Mumsnet Guide
I loved the Toddlers Guide, which helped through many a toddler tantrum. Now I'm pregnant, 24 weeks, with baby number two.
Published on 16 Sep 2009 by J. chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition
This is a really fab book - the actual book gets five stars, but it doesn't work very well on the Kindle - you can't see all the text in the pullout boxes and pictures (hence three stars).
Published on 6 Dec 2010 by FlorenceRedbird

5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy - the Mumsnet Guide, 16 Sep 2009
I couldnt wait for this to be published. My copy arrived this morning with the Postman and it's brilliant. Its full of great and useful advice from other pregnant Mums but equally had me laughing till I cried. It's really refreshing to have a pregnancy guide that uses other Mothers experiences and suggestions.
If I can be more helpful I'd say its the hardback version of their site, funny and imformative all at the same time .

5.0 out of 5 stars The Michael McIntyre of pregnancy manuals, 25 Sep 2009
Pregnancy is hardly a laugh a minute but Mumsnetters wring the (very) funny side out of their morning sickness-filled handbags and Trevi fountain-filled bras. I like the fact it covers the whole works - health, tests, weight, birth, sex, breastfeeding etc, down to a 'boot camp' for dads-to-be - and have re-read the development calendar about 10 times so far. I reckon this is the closest you get to your mum/best mates telling you what it's actually like being pregnant and having a baby ie the full-fat version, not the tasteful bump version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unpatronising & Insightful With A Huge Dollop of Humour, 5 Oct 2009
L. van Zyl (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm currently brewing baby number 3 and think that I'm reasonably savvy when it comes to being pregnant and what it entails. However, all 3 pregnancies have been very different for me, and I'm always open to new ideas and a different point of view.

This book for me has it all - I found it to be an unpatronising and insightful read. I think the stories and experiences from other Mums are a nice touch and some had me laughing out loud. Always nice to know that it's not just you dribbling/worrying/forgetting your own name.

Full of practical info and good to know advice, as well as being an entertaining read, I reckon you could do a lot worse than fork out a few quid for this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 12 Nov 2012
Bought this for my daughter and she is really pleased with it. Previously bought it for a friend and she and her husband said it was very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must have pregnancy book!, 5 April 2012
A. Lee (Guildford UK) - See all my reviews
With baby number 2 on the way I got this book after reading some of the other reviews. I was not disappointed, this is a great book, which I was not able to put down! I wish it had been around for my first pregnancy, having the tips/stories from other mums is very comforting. It is a dip in & out guide, but also a sit and read (through the tears of laughter) guide too. It deals with a lot of the unspoken pregnancy issues/worries in a wonderfully factual and funny way. First time, second time (maybe more) mummy this is a must read! I've got the toddler one too and can't wait to read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb 2012
I absolutely love this book. I read it twice during my pregnancy. The stories of others are great, as there's always two sides to everything, and seeing this helps reassure that you're not alone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book - a must for any first time mum!, 18 Jan 2012
I bought this book whilst pregnant with my first baby. A refreshing, honest and informative guide which says it how it is. Learning from other mum's experiences really struck a chord with me, you know you're not being sold a particular viewpoint or method of child rearing. This book was worth its weight in gold as I recall sitting in the garden in the early stages of labour when my contractions had started, this book had me laughing out loud as my husband read out some particularly hilarious accounts. I now religiously buy this book for every friend who becomes pregnant.

5.0 out of 5 stars the other half's new bible!, 30 Dec 2010
Amazon Customer "JT" (Coventry United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This has become the best value gift i have ever bought! my girlfriend is constantly referring to it, and is taking solace from other peoples experiences when she is feeling tired, no energy fed up etc.
She has chuckled away at the stories in there and also been getting lots of helpful tips and information from it too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: Pregnancy: The Mumsnet Guide (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book well written, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Pregnancy: The Mumsnet Guide (Kindle Edition)
Loved this down to earth and very frank book, totally invaluable to any parent to be plus had me in stitches on several occasions
A must buy!!