on 12 October 2014
Surprisingly good quality screw drivers with good ends. I've used pretty much all on numerous occasions and they are still top quality. The black tips have rubbed off a little however.
The pliers and cutters are not 'alf bad neiver.
on 10 October 2014
Excellent set of tools at a very reasonable price, I'm very happy with the quality, the selection of tools and how they do exactly what they're supposed to. If you don't buy these, you're a bit of a tool really!
on 4 February 2015
I have owned this set for a couple of years now, it was bought as a starter set, and has everything that you'd need for everyday DIY. Comfortable to use and easy to store. An appropriate range of sizes and tools.
on 6 July 2011
Bought this as a gift and so far so good, had many small diy jobs done. Good value for money when on offer at almost half rrp price :-)
on 6 February 2013
Great screwdriver set that has got me out of trouble a few times. Love the multi bit driver which gives you real choice of bit for those troublesome screws. The main drivers are of good construction. The precision screw drivers are ok but you will need a smaller one .00 for any fiddly jobs like computer work or mobile phone work but a bonus to have them anyway.

I would recommend these, they make those annoying jobs a bit easier.

If you currently just have a few screw drivers and find some jobs a pain these will really make a big difference.
on 16 December 2013
I've had this as the only tool set in the household for more than a year. Initially I bought it because I wanted to fix the brakes on my bike, and I had no other tools (im a student) and they were very cheap for a bunch of tools.

I've used the tools for many different things in the house, and they have aleays held up well and done the job. I especially like the amount of attachments you can choose from.

One gripe I do have is that none of the screwdrivers have the metal going through to the top of the grip, so they aren't suitable for hitting with a hammer to split something in two. I guess this is excusable for the price though.

Overall I would recommend these to anyone who doesn't have any tools, and needs a few for some light DIY work.
on 10 January 2014
Very Good complete set of tools perfect to populate the toolbox. Everything seems to be of reasonable quality and for this price it's a bargain.
on 24 January 2012
I gave this item to my son and he was well shuffed by the quality. It populated his tool box in no time at all.
on 12 September 2014
screwdrivers are very good and are magnetic which makes life easier when doing fiddling jobs, however the pliers are blunt and struggle to cut through even the small 1.5mm electric cable which is the only thing letting this product down
on 16 June 2014
As I didn't have many of tools included in the set (I am a girl, so usually I don't care much about it), and really needed to have some to fix my bike, I decided for the whole set. I definitely can see the quality of this Draper set. Very handy also, if you need something general.