5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Philips QC 5115/15 (Personal Care)
I bought it at Mediamarkt in Porto, Portugal.
As a poor student, I did not want to spend a lot of money. I had doubts between this one and another unknown brand (10euros). I had a Philishave before (for 10 years now) and it is still working perfectly. I wanted to buy the cheaper one but I trusted Philips again and it did not let me down.

As soon as I opened the package, I realized the quality of materials used. The base has good quality plastics and the head sticks to the device correctly and it's adjustable head comes with mm and inches which is quite useful. The head has an area to store hair (which I did not like). The trimming function is awesome (I am not sure if it's good because it's new or my old Philishave is old). The cord is long enough and I am satisfied with the device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, light and versatile machine, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Philips QC 5115/15 (Personal Care)
I have bought Philips QC5115/15 in Malta whilst being on holiday and I was surprised how easy to work this machine is. You can amend the comb instantly according your needs. It has got ability to regulate between 3mm to 21mm. Cleaning the machine is 'piece of cake'. Light and comfy in your hand. It is good bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014