Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 13 February 2010
Absolutely beautiful I have the original but the new tracks are great well worth buying
We purchased this CD in Scotland a couple years ago and have listened to it over and over again. It is our 12 year old son's favorite CD. When he gets to choose what is playing, he ALWAYS chooses this one first. There is a great selection of songs as follows:

Amazing Grace * Sailing * Abide With Me * Band of Brothers * Canon * Time to Say Goodbye * Braveheart * Auld Lang Syne * Queen of My Heart * Highland Cathedrals * Last of the Mohicans * Scottish Medley * Jurassic Park Theme * Celtic Medley * Journey to the Line * My Heart Will Go On

You will hear bag pipes and various other instruments. It is not a marching CD so no real toe tapping music.
on 18 February 2010
This CD was brought for my husband, it is one of the best CD i have brought for a long time. All the tracks are easy to listen to and can be enjoyed by any age group.
The service I recieve from Amazon is outstanding as Items are sent promptly.
on 30 April 2012
If you like this type of music, and lets face it not everyone does, there is only one word to describe this CD, "FABULOUS". In my view the best piece is the haunting "Highland Cathedral", but it is all exceptional.
on 17 February 2010
A Very Good CD to have in your collection ,I have listened to this Regimental Pipe Band for many years and there record productions just get better and better.The way they select certain well known pieces of music from films and put there own touch to them (Dances with Wolves, Band of Brothers ,Titanic) to name just a few certainly makes for very good listening indeed ,Long may they continue to produce such great music ,Winning the Classical Awards was certainly well Deserved .
on 12 March 2013
I needed a few songs from this album which were perfect for my Grandfathers funeral and also given to my Canadian relatives afterwards to take with them. Good Scottish tunes..
on 1 November 2011
Was recommended to listen to this by a friend. Very stirring, especially when you give it some volume! Excellent buy, great delivery.
on 24 September 2011
I wish tourists coming back from a holiday in Scotland will buy this CD as a souvenir and gift for friends. Not the awful old compilations recorded 20-30 years ago. And sold in the tacky gift shops. Should tunes like Abide with me and Time to say goodbye be used for memorial services there will be people reaching for their hankies.
on 25 February 2010
The quality of the CD is exepmtly and of a very high stndard and considering they are fighting for our Country a very god performance.

Our Troops are the best at everything they turn their hands too, we should be supporting them much more.
on 17 February 2010
IT HAS BEEN MENY A YEAR SINCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET TO SEE GOOD FRENDS IN SCOTLAND AND ENJOY THE PIPES IN REAL TIME BUT THIS IS EXALENT TO BRING BACK THE GOLDEN DAY`S 10/10....Spirit Of The Glen - The Ultimate Collection