5.0 out of 5 stars Best Teether ever
I have had 3 children and have never found a teether that they actually use, this is fantastic, it's soft with tiny soft bristles made of silicone, they can chew either end, its light and easy for a baby to use. Liked it so much bought another one as a spare.
Published on 1 Aug 2010 by Mrs. K. G. Lightfoot

3.0 out of 5 stars Great brush but doesn't last long!
I was really happy with this brush as my son loves to use it but i noticed that the bristles had come off, quite a few before i realised! i didn't see a shelf life to this product in the product description but from my experience it lasts no more than 2-3 months before needing replacement.
Published on 1 Feb 2012 by Mrs P

5.0 out of 5 stars Item is good!, 27 Feb 2012
This review is from: Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue) (Baby Product)
I like this baby toothbrush and my baby does ir too :) At the begining it was smth strange for him to let me brush his 6 teeth with this brush, but later on he got used, and now he even trys to copy me doing it and trys to do it himself. It also helps when gums are itchy. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush baby, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue) (Baby Product)
As soon as I got this out of it's pack my little boy (11 months) just grabbed it and stuck it in his mouth! He loves this, it's easy for him to hold and gentle on the gums. Easy for me to use also, I just smear with a little organic non-fluoride toothpaste and I know he's getting clean teeth( all 6 of them!) without addition of chemicals plus he's satisfying his chewing urge! Go and buy this you won't be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good solution, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue) (Baby Product)
I bought this for my ten month old because he bit his normal toothbrush and ended up swallowing loads of the bristles. Handily (in this case) he puts EVERYTHiNG in his mouth, so that wasn't a challenge. He seems to really like it. Not sure it provided much relief when he was seriously teething( but to be fair calpol seems to be then only thing that will touch the sides then). Pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush Baby baby loves it, 20 Feb 2012
This chewable squidgy toothbrush is a real hit with my little one. She actively reaches out for it and loves getting her chops working around the soft, squidgy bristles. Is she brushing her teeth properly..? Who knows. What I can see is that the toothpaste is reaching the back teeth no other toothbrush gets to reach. While she's still a baby, this works for me.. and her.

The only thing I'd say about this is that it does work the saliva glands so expect a lot of drool to wipe up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 24 Sep 2011
This is a fabulous invention! My daughter is 10 months old and hated having her teeth brushed whereas I now put a little toothpaste on this and she chews away. It is the perfect size for little mouths and is a great shape for tiny hands to grip. Perfect for use in the bath before bed or sometimes she will chew away during the day which helps minimise bacteria build up. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 11 Aug 2011
An excellent product! Bought the chewable toothbrush for my little girl as she has been teething. She loves chewing on it and is very soothing for her. Excellent grip for my baby too. My girl is six months and she still loves it, we take it with us wherever we go, you never know when you'll need it!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Aug 2011
This review is from: Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue) (Baby Product)
I wouldnt say that it help to brush babies teeths but baby loves it as something to put in the mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buying a second, 14 July 2011
D. fotheringham (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue) (Baby Product)
Very good - can be given any time of day, with a small squirt of paste and will be chewed at contentedly until its either removed or dropped.....I have no idea how effectively it brushes, but Im sure just as effective as wrestling with a child for 20 mins using a conventional toothbrush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 6 July 2011
Our baby daughter was having more fun poking me in the eye with her toothbrush, rather than cleaning her teeth. The Brush Baby is superb - baby loves chewing it, it appears to be indestructable, easy to clean and great value, it's an essential for anyone struggling to brush babys teeth with a normal brush, really reccomend this prouct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue) (Baby Product)
This toothbrush has been an absolute godsend as my toddler has NEVER let me brush her teeth. She is so strong willed and trying to force her leads to the mother of all tantrums and makes bed and bath time a nightmare. Thank god for this toothbrush, she can do it herself and will do so happily. We have bought 3 over the last year or so as she kept leaving them all over the house and losing them. They do wear out though; I recently noticed her breath was a bit stinky and looked at her toothbrush and it was worn and out of shape, this is only to be expected but make sure you do replace them regularly like a normal toothbrush. Really can't recommend this product enough for difficult babies and toddlers who won't allow their teeth to be brushed.

Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue)
4.95