Price:£27.00+ Free shipping

on 19 March 2016
The look of the brass stand is nice, but the material of the lamp shade looks a bit cheap and I used instead the shade of an old lamp of mine, which looks much better. Also, I had trouble getting the plastic fittings unscrewed to fit on the shade, they were slightly malformed and of a poor quality. It is always difficult to judge a product just from a picture on line, unfortunately!
on 19 January 2013
Much more elegant than it looks in the picture. Gives a delightful warm glow due to the subtle colouring of the shade.
on 6 March 2013
This lamp was bought to fir into a redecorated longe with a colour scheme of beige/brown/cream. Matches perfectly and lights up a dark corner.
on 4 October 2014
I chose this lamp firstly, because it appeared to be exactly what I wanted and secondly, because other reviewers were so pleased with their purchases. Having received it, I'm in complete agreement with them; it does look a lot more expensive than it is. Very good value for money. I ordered the correct SES bulb at the same time and now the Blenheim lamp's sitting happily on my console table, looking fab!
on 8 January 2014
Looks classy, gives a very good light, was such good value for money, I would have paid double as it was exactly what I was looking for.
on 30 April 2013
Really like it a lot. It looks lovely. Sat on a coffee table. Really pleased with the purchase of it.
on 11 September 2014
The Blenheim Table Lamp is exactly as is shown in the picture. It sends a lovely gentle glow across the room. It arrived beautifully packed and it's all in one (except for the lampshade) not one of those objects that require fiddling and putting together.
on 12 December 2013
Beautiful lamps that matched the antique handles of side tables and also design of the shade is very classy and hotel boutique-esh!
on 29 November 2015
A lovely lamp. Fits neatly in the corner of my shelf. Well made with a good quality shade. In line switch is a bonus if you want to hide the lead and plug under shelving as we have.. I would recommend this product.
on 25 November 2013
Wish I had known it has a screw in bulb, can`t use it till I can get a bulb,otherwise very pleased with it...