5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant light!!
bought this light for my patners bike, as he travels down very dark roads on hes way home from work, he was so impressed with is brightness he asked me to order another, which i did... since then i have orderd another two for colleges at his work... great safty bike light for a great price and with the back light as a bonus
Published on 9 Feb 2010 by miss b walton

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Lights Awful Fittings
Brought this set because I was looking for a bright light to help me cycle down several un-lit roads.

The front light is brilliant, very very bright however the fitting is just awful, could open the bracket to attach it to my bike frame and whilst trying to fit it the bracket totally snapped, so now I have no way of attaching the light to the frame at all...
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Tamsyn

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Lights Awful Fittings, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: DIGIFLEX Bicycle 21 LED Front Lamp + Rear Bike Flash Safety Light (Misc.)

Don't waste your money! You get what you pay for here i'm afraid

2.0 out of 5 stars Good lights, biscuit brackets., 28 Mar 2011
The lights themselves are perfectly fine - bright, plenty of different settings - but the supplied brackets are astonishingly flimsy. The rear one snapped as I attempted to screw it on; while the front one cracked in half when I lay my bike down on its side. The rear one isn't too much of a problem as it's more or less a generic fitting, but the top one is an unusual and needlessly complicated sort, so is no use at all now as anything except a slightly oddly shaped torch.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant light!!, 9 Feb 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheep and Cheerful but good value, works well :-), 16 Nov 2010
Mr. C. Mcvey (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Got these for my winter cycle to work as back up lights, quality is actually suprisingly ok for the price and the lights work well. You will get seen using them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, 23 Feb 2011
I bought these to fit to a mountain bike used on the road by my son. The lights work fine but the fitting brackets supplied are very small and would scarcely fit around my thumb- the thin part, they wouldn't fit over the joint. The rear light can't fit on the seat post as the bracket supplied is far too small, and the the front light only fits to a small section of the handlebars where they are extremely slim, and it can hardly be tightened. Not very secure but better than nothing. Only useful for folk with bikes made of tiny tubing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, cheap and poorly-made light which you simply wont be able to fit!, 17 May 2011
I bought these lights for my second hand road bike. I paid 100 for the bike itself so I thought I'd go for a cheap light and boy, I found this.

Packing/Delivery: It arrived in a plastic zip-lock bag (like how onions are packed in Sainsbury's). I can live without professional packaging but this was ridiculous.

Build: The material was so cheap and weak that even holding it might break it. The finish was poor and it was miles away from how it looks in the pics. You wont be able to adjust the front light even though in the picture it looks like you can.

Fitting: My bike has one of the thinnest frames and the back light simply wont fit and as I tightened the screw, the nut simply went through the plastic as if it was butter leaving a big hole. There was no washers provided. I managed to break both the clamps and had to use spare ones from an old light. The so called quick-release mechanism came broken on the front light.

Light: This is where this thing rocks. The front light is unbelievably bright. It was brighter than my friend's 30 Cateye and the back light was brilliant too (with 7 modes, not even the Cateye had so many).

Verdict: If you have a cheap/second hand bike and you need extra bright lights and doesnt care about finish or quality: this is for you. That is, IF you somehow manage to fit them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply terrible, 1 Feb 2012
Front light arrived broken and build quality overall was awful. Returned, didn't even bother to try an exchange.
Refund was worry free though.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap tacky rubbish, 29 Dec 2011
B. abecrombie (dundee scotland) - See all my reviews
bought this light set to go on my boys bike, one trip later and it does not work. The front light wont stay on and teh bracket that holds it keeps loosening off. All in all a piece of tat. i wolud have been better buying the light set from tesco

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted half of my money, 10 Dec 2011
I ordered 3 sets of these lights. When they arrived they had no instructions. To open the front light you have to turn the side, but if you open the wrong side the wires rip off, this happen to 2 sets and the other did not work. However; the back lights are ace, very bright and many differant flashing combinations. So at lease I can be seen from the back!

1.0 out of 5 stars A danger, 19 Nov 2011
Fitted to my son's bike. Broke on first trip home from school, leaving him in the dark vulnerable to being knocked down. Should not be sold!