5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat!!
The product arrived really quickly and I've used it a couple of times in a shaped cake tin and the cake came out perfect. I'm very pleased and will always use this product now.
Published 10 months ago by Lady Hatt

2.0 out of 5 stars Close to use buy date.
Published 17 months ago by Ms B

2.0 out of 5 stars Close to use buy date., 27 Mar 2013
Ms B (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Cake Release 8 FL OZ Cake Decorating (Kitchen & Home)
This product is actually fantastic. A little goes a long way and gives perfect results every time, with no after taste. The mistake I made this time was being lured by free postage and packaging and opting to buy here as opposed to the larger bakeware store, beginning with L, where I usually purchase this item from. It arrived promptly, but with 2 months shelf life left before it expired. Even a mad baker like me couldn't use it all up by then. I contacted the supplier, who offered me a discount. I would have rather had a product I could have made use out of for longer. Beware use by dates. I know they don't bother some hardy people, but they do me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 12 Jan 2014
B. Jones "Bernie Jones" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I had this cake apple cake recipe which was very moist. Admittedly, I had used the wrong tins to try and make it but the cake on both occasions stuck fast.

When I made it a third time, it did come out and only stuck in one place and that was probably because I didn't get my pastry brush into that bit so well! I would definitely recommend it and also advise time taken to properly brush it around the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat!!, 16 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Jun 2013
J. Jones - See all my reviews
Never lets me down. Have got Lighting McQueen, Thomas Tank Engine, Scooby, Mickey cakes out of tins in one piece as well as using it for everyday sponges. Never relying on butter/flour again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for silicone baking tins and awkward shapes, 25 April 2013
Mrs. Victoria L. Spence "Vikki" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This is a really useful product, the only problem I've had with it is it separates when it stands, and I've never managed to shake it thoroughly enough to prevent the first teaspoonful that comes out (which is often all I'm using) being too runny and not as effective. I'm also concerned that it'll leave the rest too thick eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb 2013
Does what it is supposed to but watch out you do not use too much as can be quite greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Jan 2013
Never has there been a better product to stop your cakes and other products from sticking during baking, would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars release, 30 Oct 2012
Excellent would recommend to anyone you dont need much so it will last a long time every cake turns outtthe tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, 31 July 2014
I was sceptical of this but thought I'd give it a go. Fail proof greasing. Works every time and lasts a long time. Great product and great price. Don't thin I'll ever grease by hand again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all., 16 Mar 2013
Not good. I used lot amout and cake still stuck in tin. Compared to the one i bought from bakery site which is liquidy ,easy to brush and also worked well.