Colour: White|Change

on 15 June 2014
Replaced another chewable toothbrush I used. Was worried at 16 months he would not take to it as it is very different to the last one I brought, but he seems fine with it and it looks like it gets to all his teeth so should be effective. Very happy with it.
on 11 May 2013
Alex happily chews away on this toothbrsh and even carries it around with him so he can keep chewing it after our bathroom time. Its also easy to clean and Alex can do it himself so saves me getting into akward angles to try and brush his few teeth.
on 1 March 2016
Absolutely love this baby tooth brush. Trying to brush my little guys teeth is an absolute nightmare...so cause he is teething and loves the taste of tooth paste I bought him this, and what a good buy it is! He just sits and chews it for ages, no fuss and clean teeth! Fantastic!
review image
on 3 September 2013
I bought this for my grandaughter and one for my friends baby and they both say how much the babies love them. I would agree however, with other reviewers about keeping an eye on the baby while they are using it because the handle is a little small and can get pushed down.
on 1 August 2010
I have had 3 children and have never found a teether that they actually use, this is fantastic, it's soft with tiny soft bristles made of silicone, they can chew either end, its light and easy for a baby to use. Liked it so much bought another one as a spare.
on 11 August 2012
Having had to resort to a dummy against my initial wishes my lovely yet 'needy' son soon became insistent on having his dummy to chew on when teething at 4 months. Having spent hideous amounts of money on every teether toy under the sun nothing seemed to mimic the soft silicone of his dummy that he had fallen in love with. However, when this little gem appeared on the doorstep something was finally a close second to the dummy and we are using it to help wean him from using the horrid, but sanity saving, dummy during the day. We have even employed a Binki Bear to hold his toothbrush so he knows where to find it and he can happily chew to his little hearts content (probably should buy a back up).
on 9 November 2011
Lovely product, as someone else mentioned I couldnt find a teether for my little one that she actually used. The toothbrush is perefct for the job. She really likes it, its nice and squidgy all over. Very Happy!
on 25 December 2012
great item for when your toddler doesn't want to 'brush' his teeth, so this works a treat :) Definately recommend
on 13 October 2012
I was looking forward to the arrival of this toothbrush as my 9 month old has just cut their first 2 bottom teeth. When it arrived i gave it to her for the day to chew to get used to it which she seemed to enjoy. However when it came to using it to brush her teeth i didn't find it very practical. As you can only use a small amount of toothpaste at this age to try and get that bit with the toothpaste in her mouth was near impossible as the brush is so flexible. I tried it for a few more days but had little success so went out and bought a regular toothbrush and find it much easier. I've given it 3 stars cause it is good as a teether, i tend to put it in the fridge overnight and sometimes put a bit on teething gel on it and she usually teethes on it for about 30 minutes and seems to relieve some of the discomfort. So on the basis of a teether it is very good.
on 13 March 2013
I got this with the idea we would do one 'proper' toothbrush brush with our baby and then just let him chew this for the other one (so that he got used to the brush AND had clean teeth...brush success rate was poor at that stage, its much better now), but he didn't really get into chewing it and wasn't interested in 'playing' with it (at about 10 months) and it just got abandoned on the floor....and self cleaning is the only use for this, its too floppy to be parent directed. Seemed like a brilliant idea but maybe we just don't have a v 'chewy'/ sucky baby (he's never taken to a dummy either)