4.0 out of 5 stars paper jamz

4.0 out of 5 stars paper jamz, 3 Oct 2010
This is a real cool toy, which both my son's love who are 2 and 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Born to be Wild!, 7 Mar 2011
Z. Gasnola "Zed" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 3 - Hot Rod (Toy)
I bought this for my son's 5th birthday. He has an acoustic guitar, but prefers to mess with mine (Grrr). However this is WAY more exciting. Choice of 3 songs 1. Beginners classic "Smoke on The Water", 2. "Born To Be Wild" and lastly "Mississippi Queen". I looked at all 5 Paper Jamz guitars and this is definitely the best choice of songs.

I had it delivered to school and my music teacher colleague was unexpectedly enthralled with it. Rocking on in the staff room. My son loves it and other children of all ages (up to 45) have loved it.

I wanted to see one working, but ToysRus would not take one out of the box. Basically, there are 3 modes. 2 Play along (one stops the music when you stop strumming) and free play. You strum the space where the strings should be and you are rewarded with the chord as the music plays on in the background. Not sure that chords works at all, maybe in a 1 finger barre sense. Maybe the other mode is more musical.

Brilliant fun, great value and a good intro to getting kids into playing music.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 4 Jan 2012
The paper Jamz Guitar was bought for my 4 year old at xmas. He loves it, great value for money hours of fun to be had. delivery was prompt, goods were well packaged, overall very happy with my purchase and a very happy 4 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 14 Jan 2013
Xmas was very noisy until we got the headphones on ! Really good
fun, with an option to 'play ' yourself without the back music.

Great value too !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy quitar!!, 7 Jun 2011
Great toy!!! My 6 years old son was very very happy!! He even slept with his new quitar in his arms!!

5.0 out of 5 stars paper jamz guitar, 9 Jan 2011
Great fun for all the family, cant say how it will stand up to lots of use from younger family members

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted, 3 Jan 2011
I bought this for my 10 year old cousin who is delighted with it. I was amazed by the quality of it, she is really enjoying learning about the chords and loves the features. A brilliant price for such a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking Present, 30 Nov 2013
I got this for my son when he was 4 years old. Its been trodden on, thrown, left out in the rain and two full years later its still going strong. He still loves it. For what I paid for it, it has been easily the best value toy I have ever bought for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy and great value, 12 Nov 2013
Nell (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
I bought this toy one year ago for my nephew expecting him to get limited mileage out of it as it is quite lightweight and - one year later, the guitar is still going strong and he continues to enjoy playing it. I definitely plan on buying one for my own son this Christmas. Well worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun but flimsy, 3 Feb 2011
My children loved this when they got it for Christmas, they have played with it every day. Annoying for parents as you find yourself humming the tunes when you are out and about!!!. The only down side is that because of it being made so thin it has a tendancy to break, I now have a guitar that kind of works as I think a conection has come loose inside, going to open it and get the soldering iron out.