5.0 out of 5 stars good value
nice combo pack for quick feeding of garden birds.good value for price and quality is okay. My garden birds have taken to them both very well indeed.
Published 14 months ago by S N Goswami

1.0 out of 5 stars very dangerous peanut feeder - beware
Published 23 months ago by Anne G. M. Hanson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars very dangerous peanut feeder - beware, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Chapelwood 12 Inch Standard Twin Feeder Pack (Garden & Outdoors)
Having just purchased a feeding station and feeders for my grand-children I must say I am really disappointed and angry with the mesh seam of peanut feeder. The seam of the feeder has a razon-sharp finish and I have just cut my hand by just removing from packaging. I will certainly not be giving this feeder to my grand-children as they will be at risk of cutting themselves each time they refill the feeder. I know the feeder was quite cheap but it needs to be finished off safely and it came from a well recognised bird product manufacturer - CHAPELWOOD PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Squirrel proof Ha Ha, 14 Jun 2013
After just a few days a local squirrel had found out that the peanut holder is totally NOT squirrel proof. He found a simple solution. Hang from the wire structure and chew away at the PLASTIC base and lo and behold with the weight of the peanuts it simply falls apart. Then once the peanuts have fallen to the ground invite the local squirrel population along to join the feast. Surely the product should have taken into account that squirrels have sharp teeth and that plastic is chewable.. A new one now required as the old one is in pieces. I can assure you I will not be buying a similar Chapelwood one. Unfortunately I cannot enclose a photograph which I have taken as evidence to the cleverness of a squirrel. A lot cleverer than the product designer.

2.0 out of 5 stars bird feeder twin pack, 9 May 2011
A. papakonstantinou (Greece) - See all my reviews
The peanut feeder was ok, cheap but does the job. The seed feeder however arrived with all the little plastic perches broken off, very flimsy and impossible to stick back on. As I live in Greece it was too much hastle to send it back, plus the return postage would have cost more than the product so it went straight in the bin. My advice would be to spend a little more and get a feeder with metal or wooden perches.

2.0 out of 5 stars Piece missing!!, 10 Jun 2013
Lid of one of the feeders was missing! Considering that the label on the item says quality controlled checked I found this ironic! Annoying from the point of view of being bothered to send it back! After re-reading the reviews it's seems that this company has a habit of sending damaged/missing parts out on a regular basis...not to be recommended I'm afraid!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product - go for the metal ones, 10 Dec 2013
The hook on this product snapped in two after three months of use. Save your money and just go for the metal feeders that will last a lot longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 2 Oct 2013
Seems like good value. I have only been using it for a short term so it is impossible to give any more comment than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 30 Aug 2013
These are much better than the original metal feeders that came with the whole bird feeder stand, as the bird seed does not fall out of these ones!

4.0 out of 5 stars bird feeder, 15 Aug 2013
bought for my new bird feeder hanger....they love the one filled with seed but aren't bothered much by the peanuts. was worried squirrels might get the top off but so far so good

3.0 out of 5 stars Bird feeders, 13 Aug 2013
C. Brooks (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These feeders are ideal to go with the Chapelwood feeder pole. The quality is OK but would not be squirrel proof though as the tops and bottoms are made of plastic. The advantage is that they are light and do not overload the pole.

1.0 out of 5 stars packaging, 23 July 2013
S. Jackson "dottie" (uk) - See all my reviews
product damaged packaging was flimsy offering little protection. as this was a present delivered to second party I had to go out and by a second item so this did not save me time or money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›