5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after.
Brilliant. I had multiple dislocations of my shoulder and I'd been wearing a sling for a long time. This is the perfect step down - it allows me to use my arm and begin to build up my muscles again but with some support. Wearing it I don't feel like it's going to dislocate again - it's warming and supportive. I strongly recommend it if you've got injuries.
Published on 27 Feb 2011 by Indigo14

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to imagine one size really does fit all...
It's hard to imagine one size really does fit all... but it just about fits me, where it touches. It doesn't provide as much support as I was looking for, but the warming action of the neoprene helps with a stubborn rotator cuff injury.
Published 12 months ago by Fussy Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after., 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Neo G LEFT MEDICAL GRADE Shoulder Support fully adjustable for tightness/compression UNISEX - Breathable Model (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 2 Jan 2014
J. Nickels "Galago" (UK) - See all my reviews
I tried this to help sort out recurring tendonitis/pain in either shoulder. When wearing it, it doesn't feel like it is doing much; it's not particularly tight or restrictive, but after a couple of days the shoulder feels much better. It comes 'sided' and I bought the left one for the left shoulder at the time, but it can be turned inside out and worn on the other!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support during tennis!!, 29 May 2010
I am an keen tennis player and find that after playing for prolonged periods I find that my left shoulder begins to ache. After already purchasing the Neo-G Neo-G GOLF & TENNIS ELBOW STRAP- New Breathable Model Exclusive to OLSSSwhich has helped no end with my tennis elbow. I decided to try there shoulder support. This has helped to eliminate all pain in my shoulder as it gives great support to the whole shoulder without being uncomfortable to wear. I have found this easy to use and great value for money. Very happy with Neo-G supports, great brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoulder support, 10 July 2013
This supports the shoulder and provides warmth to soothe.
It works for me and when my shoulder is particularly painful, wearing it calms it down.
I think the added resistance you feel wearing it also reminds you not to overstretch.

I find it best worn overnight and on top of clothing otherwise the strap can chafe a bit.

The strap is a bit long and could do with a longer anti chafe sleeve.
Also would be good if the Velcro pad was a bit narrower than the strap it sticks to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, warm and fit for purpose, 27 Nov 2013
Having shopped around quite a bit I was glad to finally find a shoulder support that covers the AC Joint and Clavicle. It's very warm, very comfortable and provides a good amount of support (especially when driving). I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to imagine one size really does fit all..., 2 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Support, 19 April 2013
Bought after reading the reviews on-line for my husband who was suffering with a frozen shoulder, he says it worked wonders at gave him some relief without medication.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G LEFT MEDICAL GRADE Shoulder Support fully adjustable, 13 July 2014
D. G. Slade "anime fan" (hazlemere uk) - See all my reviews
Just what I needed for a strained shoulder kept it supported and warm takes a bit of getting used to but very comfortable once on.Does what it says on the tin well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Good support

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
good product great help in supporting shoulder when excerising