on 22 April 2013
I know the dimensions are given but this is a BIG lamp. The fabric on the shade is very soft and has a quality feel. The base of the lamp had a couple of faint marks where the plug had been rattling around in the box but apart from that I'm happy.
on 4 October 2013
these lamps were in VERY,VERY bad state of repair with the fabric hanging off and were unrepairable when they arrived after they took a long time to get here. however after 11 emails back and forth they finally decided after they got them back that I could have a replacement which I told them I would like because I had the matching lamps and wanted 4 in the room so then they said they had no more and they then offered me a voucher to spend in their shop on something else for £8 more than the lamps cost I turned this offer down and demanded my money back. This time they said I could have it back but it has been a month now since I ordered lamps and Im still waiting for my cash
on 30 November 2012
If I had payed the full retail price for this lamp I would of been livid. The shade was not attached to the metal frame when I opened the box as it had come unstuck all the way around the top. I had to borrow my sons glue gun and stick the whole thing back on the frame. It looks ok now (from a distance)! The only reason that I didnt return the item was that the box it came in was so massive it would of cost more to return it than I had original price I had paid.
on 24 December 2012
A lovely lamp with a paper cut-out floral pattern over a plastic like shade which is fragile so needs to be handled with care. Very eye catching but reluctantly returned it as the paper was largely unaffixed to the shade itself. Amazon was swift as usual in responding to the request for a replacement. Alas, the replacement arrived with the same fault as the first. I was tempted to try pasting down the paper myself but there was not enough around the edges to secure it.
on 7 April 2013
this is realy very nice to look at when the light is on. it realy stands out in the bedroom all my friends agree with me.
on 22 January 2013
This is a nice looking lamp, provides good light. Not to everyone's taste but I really like the style. HOWEVER the power lead is really short, and requires a power socket right by the table you have the lamp on.
on 27 November 2012
Purchased in the black friday promotion, arrived promptly. Larger than expected but still very good looking, seemingly well made, could do with a longer power cord.
on 6 December 2012
What a purchase, very a large, excellent price, bought for my daughters rooms, she is delighted, will now take centre stage and the room design will be based on the pattern.
on 5 December 2012
Amazing lamp. quality excellent. lots bigger than expected.
Price was fantastic compare quality.
I just need to find a special place as it really deserves it.
on 29 December 2012
bought this at a good price for my mum and dad and they were over the moon with it, would recommend.