5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published on 16 Oct. 2011 by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars ONE THAT WAS A BIT GRAINY AND NOT LIKE THE OTHER POTS BUT WILL STILL REORDER AGAIN
USUALLY OKAY BUT THIS BATCH WE HAD, ONE THAT WAS A BIT GRAINY AND NOT LIKE THE OTHER POTS BUT WILL STILL REORDER AGAIN.
Published 21 days ago by Denise short

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I have used Brylcream products for many, many years and found this one to be excellent by the way of its ease of use and its non sticky nature. Many products make your hair feel thick and unwashed. I have tried many of them and have wasted my time and money because this Gel Cream is in my opinion by far the best. I want my hair to be held in place but feeling healthy not stuck down like it was set in resin.
Its a pity this product seems to be dissapearing from the shelves of our highstreet shops, the reason for this I haven't a clue but thank god for the internet where it is in abundance. Lets hope it stays that way !!
As for the highstreet shops, if they are not selling what we want then we will go elswhere.
Mike, Ipswich area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Greasy, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
As another reviewer said, it's becoming harder to find in the high streets which is a pity. It is not a strong gel but that's what I like about it, providing a light non-greasy hold so it keeps my hair down without making my hair feel like concrete or giving the oily glossed up look.

Basically, I find it just gives a more 'natural' feel/look to stop my hair from frizzing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I have used this gel every day for several years and it has never let me down. It holds my hair in place throughout the day without being obvious. My only concern is that it is becoming more difficult to find in the shops. I'm just hoping Amazon stocks last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream, 29 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
It was nice to find that I was able to buy this item from you. I had previously bought this locally for my husband but the local shops no longer seem to stock this it. My husband has used this for a few years and likes its lightness

5.0 out of 5 stars Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I have used a number of products over the years to keep my various hair 'styles' in place and I can honestly say this is the one that I keep coming back to. It keeps my hair in a loose but manageable style without looking or feeling greasy or full of 'product'. Good ol' Brylcreem!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant hair gel dont know you have used it, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
Now unable to purchase this product from high street shops. Have used it for years, hence bought it online from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product,why so hard to find?, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
Have been using for years. Boots no longer stock, so bulk buying only option?
As has been said the great thing is it's lightness, so doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. One thing though it works best if you apply to wet hair, not soaking wet, but just after you have towel or finger dried a bit. Then leave hair to dry naturally. Also means you only need to use very little. Great product, even my girlfriend nicks it from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for., 25 Nov. 2012
A Liddell (merseyside) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
This is a product my husband has used & liked for a while but it became v difficult to obtain & has had some changes of packaging. It is light & non-greasy, unlike the original Brylcreem, and washes out easily, just giving a light hold to fine hair. So glad I found it on your website, at a cheaper price also, hope it continues to be sold as not all men are young & trendy with waxed hair !

5.0 out of 5 stars No suitable alternative, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
Like a number of other reviewers I found this item has disappeared from all the local shops. I found a couple of alternatives, one very greasy and one very spikey but if you are used to this Brylcreem product there doesn't appear to be any suitable alternative

Bill h

4.0 out of 5 stars Male Hair Cream Gel, 30 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I have used this product for many years,and found it very suitable. Dampen hair and run a small amount on palms into hair It dries and gives hair a stable appearance. It is very difficult to get these days as other such Brylcreem products come on market.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›