5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published on 16 Oct 2011 by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and no greasy version, but even so,
Nice,nice not grasy in any means, very light and gel alike or like brylcreem regular but without mineral oil in it, The G.F Trumpers has somewhat silmilair product in their line,called West Indian Lime Hair creme,the hold if average if any,as to me, in the future i'd stick to the regular Brylcreem red version, although, this may be better in the hot summertime.
Published 2 months ago by Paulo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Oct 2011
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I have used Brylcream products for many, many years and found this one to be excellent by the way of its ease of use and its non sticky nature. Many products make your hair feel thick and unwashed. I have tried many of them and have wasted my time and money because this Gel Cream is in my opinion by far the best. I want my hair to be held in place but feeling healthy not stuck down like it was set in resin.
Its a pity this product seems to be dissapearing from the shelves of our highstreet shops, the reason for this I haven't a clue but thank god for the internet where it is in abundance. Lets hope it stays that way !!
As for the highstreet shops, if they are not selling what we want then we will go elswhere.
Mike, Ipswich area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I have used this gel every day for several years and it has never let me down. It holds my hair in place throughout the day without being obvious. My only concern is that it is becoming more difficult to find in the shops. I'm just hoping Amazon stocks last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
It was nice to find that I was able to buy this item from you. I had previously bought this locally for my husband but the local shops no longer seem to stock this it. My husband has used this for a few years and likes its lightness

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Greasy, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
As another reviewer said, it's becoming harder to find in the high streets which is a pity. It is not a strong gel but that's what I like about it, providing a light non-greasy hold so it keeps my hair down without making my hair feel like concrete or giving the oily glossed up look.

Basically, I find it just gives a more 'natural' feel/look to stop my hair from frizzing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I have used a number of products over the years to keep my various hair 'styles' in place and I can honestly say this is the one that I keep coming back to. It keeps my hair in a loose but manageable style without looking or feeling greasy or full of 'product'. Good ol' Brylcreem!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant hair gel dont know you have used it, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
Now unable to purchase this product from high street shops. Have used it for years, hence bought it online from now on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and no greasy version, but even so,, 19 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Head start., 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
I cannot find this in the shops any more so really pleased I found it on Amazon. Great product not too greasy and great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars R.J., 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
An excellent Hair dressing I have been using it for many years. It is not available in many Shops.So I buy it through Amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i had in mind, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Brylcreem Hair Gel Cream - 150 ml (Personal Care)
It was the wrong product for me but it may be the opposite for those who use it. I was pleased with the seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›