5.0 out of 5 stars TINY TOT DRIVER
Bought the toy for a present for a one year old. He loves it. The wheel is just right for little fingers.Mum and dad might want to take the batteries out sometimes though! They tried turning it off but he just turned it back on again. Good for development -lots of things to turn and press.
Vtech Tiny Tot Driver
Published on 13 May 2011 by judy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
Published 23 months ago by Vasiliki

5.0 out of 5 stars TINY TOT DRIVER, 13 May 2011
Vtech Tiny Tot Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 5 Jan. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
I bought this for my son (6 month old) and he loves it.
Every time he sees it, he becomes ecstatic and wants to play with it right away.
All the sounds and the flashing light, means that there is much to observe.
I highly recommend others to buy this entertaining babytoy, there is fun for long period of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and entertainment even from 5 months., 1 Mar. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
I have purchased this for my 5-month-old son, I didn't realise it was meant for children from 12 to 36 months. But I must say I don't regret getting this now as my son loves it! Obviously he doesn't understand what it is yet, but I sit him on my lap and put the wheel in front of him holding it, or I put it on his high chair table when I need to entertain him through feeds, and he loves watching the lights and hearing the different sounds, he also turns the wheel and pulls the accellerator, he's so funny to watch! I would definitely reccomend this for all children, obviously later on he will get to grips with what it actually is, but for now it's still a great way to keep him entertained!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardwearing, lots of music, 16 Nov. 2011
Kirsten Tiger (barcelona, spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
My son (19 months) has concentrated bursts of playing with this, and it'll keep him happy in his high-chair for quite a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 9 Oct. 2011
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
We love it as parents and also this product is very child friendly. Lots of buttons to press, varios songs, lights. Lots of thing to do, never bored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Dec. 2010
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
had a product like this before, which lasted three children before it broke, My daughter loves it a great replacement for a well loved toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great VTech toy, 5 Jan. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
This is a great toy I got it for my little girl who is now one and she loves it. Only advice is keep it away from the dads as they seem to think they are driving a rally car. Also I take this toy with me when seeing friends and family, very hard wearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 8 April 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
Eventhough my child is too young for this toy, she loves the way it sounds and its lights. We spend some time together pushing the buttons and listenning the music and the sounds. I noticed that it keep her entertained. I think that the only disadvantage of this product is the voice of the guy singing and that the company sould prefer a more childish voice for this toy. He sounds like a drunk driver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 5 Sept. 2011
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
This is a great little toy at a good price. The only negative I would say is the male singing voice is awful, it has my husband and I in fits of laughter everytime it comes on!!
The music is good and has enough variety that it doesnt drive you nuts. Lots of buttons to press, flashing lights and songs to keep your little one occupied for ages!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this if you want a musical product, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver (Baby Product)
I bought this for my grandson and at first it seemed a great product with lots of different noises and things to do. However, I was unimpressed that the main song that is sung by a male voice is completely out of tune - it's not just that it sounds a little bit out of key, but the whole 'recording' is by someone who categorically can not sing. Why, why, why would a company as established as VTech allow such a poor element to one of their products. It's shows a lack of care and poor attention to detail. And don't think it is just me being a musical snob - I played it to a shop assistant and she was embarrassed at how bad it is. VTech have said they are going to contact their manufacturer in Hong Kong about the issue, but that doesn't change the fact that the product they are currently selling is not up to standard. It sounds like a bad audition for the X Factor - which probably isn't what you want for your darling little one.

VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver