5.0 out of 5 stars Timmy Time is unsurprisingly fantastic!
My 21 month old daughter has been addicted to Timmy since he first appeared on our screens. She avidly follows Timmy on his adventures and really observes his behavior and emotions. All the stories are funny and the animation is outstanding, so good for adults who have to watch it too!
Published on 23 Aug 2010 by Misty

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy the box set
There is a box set out there with all 5 Timmy DVD's on it which is better value for money. I only got this to replace a disc my toddler managed to snap. If you like Timmy or Shaun the Sheep this will keep the kids entertained and have toy singing the theme song.
Published 9 months ago by GH Norris

5.0 out of 5 stars Timmy Time is unsurprisingly fantastic!, 23 Aug 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this, 9 Jun 2010
R. Quinlan "MrsQ" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter absolutely adores Timmy and will watch this for hours so the 'Shuffle' function in the extras is great, it plays the episodes in a different order each time.

At the time of purchase there where no new unreleased episodes on this disc which was a little disappointing, they where all episodes she had already seen on CBeebies.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy the box set, 8 Nov 2013
GH Norris (London, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Does your child love Timmy? If so, buy it!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my 6 month old DD. I don't really have her in front of the TV much but from the time I have, I've become aware of her only being interested in Timmy :S
The thing is, Timmy only seems to appear on Freeview once a day and when I don't need him to be on...so I bought this.
It does her well, she's very happy. There are a few extras, the shuffle for one which is definitely good as means we get to see the episodes at the end of dvd. I also noticed it has a puzzle extra but this is not something I have yet played.
I recommend this dvd :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Timmy never disappoints, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] (DVD)
My girl (nearly 3) loves anything with Timmy in it and this DVD is no exception. I'm sure our collection will continue to grow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Timmy time, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] (DVD)
Regret this video did not prove so interesting as their rival (Shaun the Sheep). Kids loved Timmy but would have liked him to be more animated. Still it did keep them quiet for some time and of course Timmy is rather cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace Product, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great collection of Timmy Time episodes. Lots of fun features to make it even more enjoyable for the young uns. My little boy is two and a half and this always sees us through tired afternoons or rainy days.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "Must Have", 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] (DVD)
I LOVE THIS DVD. I LOVE TIMMY. If I have to be subjected to the dreadful childrens' programmes of this era whilst babysitting my grandaughter then at least this is made bearable by watching Timmy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timmy Time Sring Surprise, 30 April 2010
C. Wilson "wcaroline244" (London< England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] (DVD)
Happy child hood games with Timmy the sheep and his friends. All about growing up and making friends.

Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD]
Timmy Time - Timmy's Spring Surprise [DVD] by Jackie Cockle (DVD - 2010)
3.54