Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire

on 9 June 2013
I bought this because it looks so nice, I love the feel of these controllers and this one hits all the marks for quality, it feels robust when playing games, Great price great delivery and fantastic quality. A must buy for any serious gamer.
on 13 March 2013
the games it would not work on was tiger woods pga tour 12 /06 and links 2003 pos due to the interface on the games would recomend you do background checks on th games it is bought forgood design comf to hold
on 3 February 2010
This controller works perfectly with Windows 7 you do not need to install a cd you just plug it in your usb port and it installs the driver and your ready to go. It is like a PS2 controller if you like PS2 controllers I would recommend this product. Not only does this controller work on Windows it works with your Playstation 3 as well. Just plug it into your usb port on your PS3 and it works fine... The only thing if you use it on PS3 the buttons have numbers on, not Cross, Square, Triangle and Circle and also Back and Start. And has an ANALOG button. So don't get confused! Also a great price!
99 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2015
Product is poor quality. Right joystick is not a joystick, but simply does the same thing as the 1-4 buttons. Left joystick is either "on" or "off" with no variable input available. Would not recommend. Certainly not as advertised.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2016
I actually bought this control pad twice because the first one I dropped it onto the floor from top of wardrobe by accident and broken so I decided to buy another one. Price is relatively reasonable and cheap. Grip, feel and control is good and design is also really good as well. When I received to this pad it was well packaged in special Kinobo box. I also had Game Prince pad before but it was crap so that's the reason I bought Kinobo one again. It works perfectly well on my iMac and does the job. If you are after cheap and cheerful than I will strongly recommend this Kinobo USB control pad!!
on 21 October 2010
I had ordered one of these a while back and I still feel the same about them. I've used it with windows XP pro x86 service pack 3 and now with windows 7 ultimate x64 and in both systems it works excellently. I've used it with ePSXe, pSXfin PlayStation 1 emulators and with the PCSX2 PlayStation 2 emulator and it works well with both. Even with other systems emulators such as Project64 N64 emulator it's good. It's far better than using the keyboard and though it's totally different from the N64 controller it works rather well. I have yet to use the two of them together for multiplayers on emulators / pc games but I'm sure it will work fine.

Overall i give it 9 / 10
on 6 June 2013
This controller is great because it takes me back to when I had a PS 2, I like the feel of it with the grips on it that make it less likly to slip out you hands when you have been playing a game for a wile and your hands get slippy. The duel shock and analogs are nice and persie to.
on 18 September 2013
Uses Generic drivers so isn't recognised by most games. Arkham City I tested it on, a game with controller support. The controller didn't work and came with no instruction as to how to set it up. It felt a solid controller, well built and comfortable. To make the controller work, you have to manually map the buttons using an Xbox 360 controller emulator, but because buttons weren't functioning this was impossible. I have now purchased an official Microsoft Controller, buy this instead as it is guaranteed to work. Also worth noting, the Kinobo website is no longer available, so any support or help is now defunct. Searching the internet bears no benefit, as the brand is practically unknown.
on 21 May 2013
I bought this because it was a cheap controller and I needed one quickly, it just about does what I need but it's not really good quality.
If you want accuracy from the sticks then avoid this controller, in Flight Simulator X, I bring the stick all the way back but the throttle sits at 19%. The dual modes that causes the right stick to trigger buttons 1 through 4 is very annoying indeed.

If you want to use this with games that only support an Xbox controller then look elsewhere, an emulator gets very confused with this controller and I have spent hours correcting issues caused, the right stick becomes reversed, up/down ends up being left and right.
If you're on a very tight budget and can deal with issues then sure get this.
But if you're after quality then go elsewhere.
on 22 May 2013
Has no drivers, uses the windows generic drivers. The anologs dont work on half the games i tryed, and the "support" page of thier website was as useless as the controller. I even tryed xpadder/motiononjoy to configure it to work, to no avail. Just move on, do not buy this. The handle is made from hard plastic, which is notched. Holding it almost made me want to throw it, its that uncomfortable. Ive since bought a wired 360 controller, i recommend you all do the same, true plug and play so far for me.