on 11 April 2014
Love these tongs! They are non scratch/silicone tipped so work well with my tefal and other non stick pots & pans. I love that you're able to keep them closed/locked with a quick movement and then open them up again when you are ready to turn the food over etc. Its a space saver in the draw as well as on the counter while cooking. Great quality and I'm sure I've seen the same ones being used by TV chefs!
on 10 July 2013
These are adjustable tongs, which I didn't realise, and commented on the seller feedback that I was unhappy with this item. When I recieved them they were locked and I mistakenly thought they were faulty as I could not open them they are however perfect tongs!!!
on 7 August 2012
These have to be the most versatile tongs ever produced. Because of the heat resistent handles you do not get any heat transference so no matter how long they are in contact with heat the handles do not get hot. Also a really big hit with the BBQ, again no hot handles and when it comes to cleaning them it couldn't be easier, just wash in soapy water or the dishwasher. One of the best buys I have made for a very very long time.
on 8 August 2012
Well done Wellbake. At last I have some tongs are easy to use and are excellent quality. Found they were great on the ba ba que and for turning meat under the grill.The handles are a good length and stay cool.Great for spaghetti! Easy to wash too and fantastic price! Have bought Wellbake before and never been disappointed.
on 19 February 2013
Overall pretty good for stirring etc, but the tips of the silicone are a little bendy and so you cant get a great grip on some foods. Overall seems fine.
on 9 January 2013
Lovely Item does the job perfectly. Would recommend to anyone who loves cooking, we purchased to perfect our sticky slow cooked spare ribs.
on 27 December 2012
The tongs arrived on time, well packed and they work a treat! Very satisfied with the product and would recommend them wholeheartedly.
on 6 February 2013
Not as efficient as I expected but adequate for my requirements. Not too good for picking up steaks but great for sausages!
on 29 March 2014
A very good product. Easy to use and to clean afterwards. A fair price. I'll be happy to use this seller again.
on 6 April 2015
Arrived earlier, good quality and value
Excellent service