on 25 January 2014
Well done Melissa and Doug - another great toy - our 2 yr old grandaughter loves this. We keep it for when she visits us and it always goes down well. We mix up the pieces to keep her thinking. Good educational toy and fun. Would recommend. Well made too
on 1 March 2015
This is a great toy and my little on loves it, but the manufacturer should change the age recommendation to 12 months plus. I got it for my little one at the age of 18 months and he found it very easy and not that challenging. He is now 2 years old and he still plays with it from time to time but I very much doubt it will very interesting for him at the age of 3.
on 17 April 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter's second birthday and really enjoyed playing it with her. It is well made and encourages memory development and she was more accurate than me in recalling what we had hidden behind the various doors!
on 5 October 2015
17 month old grandson loves this. He has been playing with it for a few months and now knows which magnet goes behind which door. He did chew the magnetic pieces to begin with as all babies do but has stopped that now he is bit older. I think he will have plenty more months of fun with it.
on 15 May 2011
I bought this for my daughter who is 6 months old. She likes watching us open the doors to see what's there. My other daughter, who is nearly 7, is loving it too. Hides everything in the wrong places then sorts it.
on 1 March 2015
My 2 grandaughters aged 18 and 17 months love this puzzle. There are 9 different magnets hidden behind each door ranging from a car, dog to roast chicken. At first they just enjoyed opening and shutting the doors to now remembering and naming whats behind each door. This puzzle is well made, educational, encourages communication and extremely fun. This toy has been a favourite since Christmas and I cannot see itbeing discarded for a while yet
on 31 January 2013
Another really nice product from Melissa and Doug. The board is really nicely done with those little hinges that should last a long time because it looks a good quality. Brilliant toy, my daughter loves it.
on 3 March 2015
brought this for my 18 month old although it recommends 3+ years. she loves playing with it, opening and closing the doors and putting all the picture pieces behind the doors although due to her age she doesnt understand they are meant to go in a certain place. But she still has alot of fun with it.
on 24 February 2014
She loves the interactive nature of this toy and it fits into the Montessori philosophy we have in our home
on 8 May 2011
I bought this toy before going on a 13-hour journey. It had to be something to keep my 2-year old quiet and interested for long enough, and something I could play with her too. She loved flipping the little doors and I enjoyed hiding the wrong items behind the wrong doors but she had no problem restoring the items in their correct places. Then I could test her memory and knowledge by asking her where I'd hidden the picnic or what's behind the treasure chest? The toy is very durable and of very high quality, these doors can be flipped for hours on end, and thanks to the magnetic puzzle pieces, they can't get lost. A toy of great entertainment value for the child alone or children and parents alike.