5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant colourful and fun toy for hours of entertainment
Published on 8 May 2011 by La Cremiere

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit limited
Published on 25 Mar 2012 by J. Stoyle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant colourful and fun toy for hours of entertainment, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
I bought this toy before going on a 13-hour journey. It had to be something to keep my 2-year old quiet and interested for long enough, and something I could play with her too. She loved flipping the little doors and I enjoyed hiding the wrong items behind the wrong doors but she had no problem restoring the items in their correct places. Then I could test her memory and knowledge by asking her where I'd hidden the picnic or what's behind the treasure chest? The toy is very durable and of very high quality, these doors can be flipped for hours on end, and thanks to the magnetic puzzle pieces, they can't get lost. A toy of great entertainment value for the child alone or children and parents alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy., 15 May 2011
Mrs. T. A. Slaven "Tracyann" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter who is 6 months old. She likes watching us open the doors to see what's there. My other daughter, who is nearly 7, is loving it too. Hides everything in the wrong places then sorts it.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit limited, 25 Mar 2012
J. Stoyle "Casting Stones" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
Got this for my daugher and niece for their 2nd birthdays, they both took out all the pieces and put them back behind the right doors first time. Although they seem to enjoy this and we have played some memory/hiding games etc.with it (particularly useful for some of a 4 hour train journey) it seems a bit one-dimentional and not challenging - they knew most of the things on the board and although each square has a different colour (stripy) background I wouldn't really use this toy to discuss colours. I'll be keeping it for long journey's so that hopefully it retains some level of interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars hide & seek, 14 Nov 2011
E. B. Troyanova (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
I do love all kind of Melissa & Doug wooden toys. The todlers do have lots of fun, they can learn and explore them. This is my daughter favorite toy. Would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
I have lots of Melissa and Doug products for my 2 year old son. They are great quality and often different to other toys. This was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 3 Aug 2011
Digby Dog (Chichester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
This is a brilliant toy for young children.

As with all Melissa and Doug toys it is very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars really sturdy and keeps my granddaughter busy!, 24 Feb 2014
Barbara Howarth (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
She loves the interactive nature of this toy and it fits into the Montessori philosophy we have in our home

5.0 out of 5 stars An unusual and lovely toy, 20 July 2011
Kim (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
My just turned two year old instantly loved this game. It's beautifully made and so different from the usual Smyths fare. A wonderful concept which is superbly realised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
My 16 month old loves this toy. Bought for occupying him on the plane and it did the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok heed warning..., 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board (Toy)
Its ok but worryingly, it features a chicken in the oven! With so many children now understanding ethics and what is not acceptable,it's disturbing that there is a skinned animal - similar to those they see cute in their books. Wouldn't recommend for this reason.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›