on 21 May 2016
Great to have a reliable drill again with a good battery life.
on 16 September 2015
good quality bosch drill,seems quite hardy with fast recharge
on 29 December 2012
Best service in short time.. ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
on 1 June 2015
Great, didn't appreciate how useful it was until I had it.
on 2 January 2015
Great product, quick delivery. Husband very pleased.
on 4 November 2015
This tool has saved me so much time, it is great
on 7 July 2014
Brilliant this is my 2nd 1 I use them together
on 7 March 2013
I use makita drills of the same type at work. I needed a drill for home, so brought the bocsh because of the price. Its a good tool for home DIY and some carpentry jobs. I wouldn't recommend it for professional work, its not very fast, has one speed and the nose doesn't open as far as some of the higher range drills.

On the good side it does have good power and will do any job you ask.
on 11 June 2014
I had this drill and the 18V Drill driver one as a set, they are both practically useless as the chucks are total rubbish and loosen to easily no matter how tight you close them. In the end I sold them on ebay and bought Makita instead, the difference is amazing but its ultimately disappointing that a company like Bosch think they can get away with selling such an inferior product.

I have only 1 good thing to say about these drills and that's on the batteries, they go and go and go. When they do finally discharge, 30min charge and your back to full power. However that is ultimately useless if you need to retighten the chuck every 5 seconds of drilling and there are other and more superior companies with the Li-ion batteries.

PS who are these people giving it 5 stars???? I can only think they bought it to look at rather than use. 5min with this and you will regret your purchase.
on 16 August 2014
Perfect machine, a lot fun and easy working