5.0 out of 5 stars My 21 month old loves this!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Big Red Bus Game (Toy)
My son loooves buses, and really enjoys this game. He needs help remembering the rules, but he can concentrate for a whole game because it's over quickly and he loves adding people to the bus and doesn't gt upset if we have to take them off again later. He's generally ahead of the curve right now for this kind of thing (and behind with other things, as is the way with babies and toddlers), so I'd guess the game would normally be suitable for little ones over about 2 1/2, but there's nothing wrong with trying it earlier, even if you don't follow all of the game rules.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old loves it!, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: Ravensburger Big Red Bus Game (Toy)
My 3 year old loves playing this game but she does get very upset when it lands on green and I have to take one of her passenger cards away from her! this game could potentially go on forever though and we have played it for over 40 minutes without someone winning... she loves it but the parents could get VERY bored!! lovely game though for kids, I can't wait for her baby sister to be old enough to play with her instead of me!

Ravensburger Big Red Bus Game