5.0 out of 5 stars Great value

Published 20 days ago by Geoffrey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 26 Feb 2012
Amazon Customer (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snugpak Pakbox Travel Cube Organiser Pouch Military Stuff Sac (Sports)
I have used packing squares from Eagle Creek and others, and find them essential for organizing underwear and toiletries in my travel bag. These Snugpak bags are as good or better than others, and at a lower cost. Excellent! A note on sizing - the two liter Pakbox is about 8 inches on a side and holds toiletries nicely, or socks and underpants for 4 days, or a couple of rolled t-shirts. For longer travel get one of the next size up as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Really good for technies and office workers, 3 Feb 2014
I have two of these and they are excellent.
Build quality great, and price ... well cheap.

They are supposed to be for packing socks in etc.
However I use one of these every day to carry all my tech gear to and from work.
I have to carry 3 or four leads, macbook adapter, flash cards, external hard drive, calculator , card reader, digital voice recorder, some small tools - a fair bit of kit and it fits easily inside just one of these.

I used to throw cables, headphones and wires into my backpack, and squash them down amongst my papers, lunch box, gym kit etc. However that did not work out for me. I always spent too long each down packing and unpacking as cables got tangled around things; I often wasted too much time fishing around the bottom of the bag for a memory stick or charging lead that had managed to get loose. With these pakboxes all the messy stuff goes in and out of my bag in one action - and I just have the packbox sitting on my desk all day. Easy.

The security people at the airport really like them as well. If you have to carry as much electronics as I, they always ask you to get everything out of your backpack or briefcase - that used to be a real pain. These things have a see-thru mesh, so the searchers can see what you have, and appreciate that you have packed it in something they can see into. They almost always give you the thumbs up and send you through without having to get everything out. A real time saver if you hate those security checks as much as I.

I believe one of these would be a good stocking-filler for any photographer, business traveller, techie. Very, very useful.

I suppose you could also use it for packing socks......

P.S. f you have to carry lots of fiddly little things like memory cards or usb leads around... do an amazon search for grid-it.... which are also good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than you think, 27 July 2013
Great for keeping iPods, cameras etc together in your luggage but a little small to put any clothing in .

4.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable replacement for e-bags, 27 Mar 2014
Crackdown (Knighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The first bags of this type that I bought were e-bags. However, for some unknown reason they have changed the colours, and frankly they look like somebody has barfed all over them. either that or taken some of the worst 1970's curtain material that they could find! I want these types of bags for sorting out clothes in my wardrobe, and for packing into a rucksack, plain and sturdy is the name of the game.

Looking for a replacement product these Snugpak Pakbox's seemed to be the closest in style to the original e-bags. I purchased one each of the Pakbox 2 - 4 - and 6 size. While the 2 and 4 size were similar in size to the e-bags, (only slight smaller), the 6 was considerably smaller than the large e-bags, the smaller size overall is why I have dropped a star on the ratings.

That aside, the construction was very similar, I don't think the zip is quite as easy to grasp, but it seems okay. For future purchases I think I would happily buy more of these if e-bags continue to make their new bags in such garish colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars An resonable replacement for e-bags., 27 Mar 2014
Crackdown (Knighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for camping (packing), 22 Feb 2014
I bought this so I could make cadet camps easier and it really does
when I packed all my clothes I needed for 2 day fitted into it then it easily went into my bag it saved loads of space
During the camp it was easier to keep track of my clothes (others lying about) and I kept them all together
Then during th night I found out that when when full it can be used as a PILLLOW!!!
And when it was time to leave it packed nicely and fitted into the bag
Overall a great bit of kit for Amy camping trip to make life and packing a lot easier I don't go on any camps without it

5.0 out of 5 stars simply great, 26 Aug 2013
perfect for organizing your rucksack, I was surprised how well made it is and strong, I am pretty terrible with packing so it is exactly what I needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 13 May 2013
Great product,makes packing a pleasure and means you don't lose bits and pieces in the depths of your bag. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Tidy!, 6 Oct 2014
David Holmes - See all my reviews
Bought this (and a small 1 litre one for my hand luggage) to try and organise my suitcase a little better. When I first opened the package I thought I had made a mistake and chosen too small but I soon found that 7 pairs of underpants, 7 pairs of socks (folded) and a couple of hankerchiefs fitted comfortably. I will probably buy some more as this made packing and unpacking much more straightforward. The 1 litre packbox took 1 pair of socks, 1 pair of underpants and 1 t shirt and made for an easily transferable emergency clothes change pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travellers Dream, 16 May 2014
R. Hope (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag / case for cables etc, but realised once it arrived that it was perfect for holding my tablet, phones,Kobo, ear phones and loads of other paraphernalia that I carry when travelling. You can also put your passport and tickets etc inside and use it as a 'manbag'. It fits neatly into a rucksack for those airlines who allow only one 'carry on bag', and better than that it fits perfectly into the seat pocket on a plane. So you can have all those electronic necessities at your finger tips without leaving your seat. Thats why it gets five stars.
Beauty!