5.0 out of 5 stars FAB
Great tennis shoes, have a pair of the already and needed another pair and they also came before the date that they were due to come on.
Published 8 months ago by Haynes

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainer, comes up a bit on the small side
I bought this trainer in size 9 (UK), but although this is my size in most K Swiss trainers, I found this Speedster trainer was slightly narrower than the others I've worn. I had to return it (thanks to Amazon's excellent returns policy!).

I was impressed with the trainer design and quality though - shame they didn't have a 9.5.
Published on 6 Sep 2010 by John Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainer, comes up a bit on the small side, 6 Sep 2010
John Bennett (solihull, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars i love kswiss, 20 Aug 2013
This is the 3rd pair of Kswiss trainers I have bought, I cannot fault them on quality and comfort. At this price their a no brainer. Fast delivery to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and resistent, 9 Jan 2013
I buy it for my brother and he use it all the days almost ,verry resistent and nice .thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tennis shoes..Comfortable and made of brilliant materials, 3 Nov 2011
Amongst the famous brands in tennis products,I have found this brand a very comfortable and in extend of look,very nice and in good shape. You can play hours on this shoes with out getting back pain or leg pain as the cushioning is medically supervised I suppose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tennis shoe, 23 Jun 2011
The Speedster is a really good tennis shoe. It is both lightweight and hard wearing and I have found them comfortable even when playing over four hours. I have worn Kswiss shoes for some years now and always find they are the same fit and the quality is of the highest standard. I can recommend them.