5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coverage
Published on 23 Oct 2010 by California Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine
Published 13 months ago by Lola51

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coverage, 23 Oct 2010
This review is from: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals MEDIUM BEIGE Original SP15 Foundation 8g (Misc.)
I have spent many years trying to find the perfect foundation that is light yet covers open pores, redness around my nose and pregnancy pigmentation and this product finally does it. I love it. The coverage is light, smooth, matt and does exactly what it promises and I am now onto my second purchase. Yes the brush and blending technique takes awhile to perfect and yes it does make a bit of a mess in the bathroom if you tap it too vigoursly but I have had lots of compliments about my skin which is great for a 38 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without, 27 Jan 2014
Part of me wishes I had never discovered this product since now I really cannot live without it! You do not need much per application and the coverage lasts a full working day. I would recommend visiting a Bare Minerals counter first to get colour matched (though I understand medium beige is the most common!) and they will also show you how to apply it (a small brush under the eyes and any areas where you need a little more coverage, and then a bigger brush using circular motions to massage the product into the rest of the face). I was concerned that the coverage would not be good enough for those bad breakout days, but it really does cover blemishes and bags as much as any other foundation I have used. Because it is a powder, it does not feel like I am wearing make-up, and it does not smudge off if I touch my face. People have commented on how lucky I am not to need to wear make-up, not realising that I have a full face of foundation on using this. Other people have asked what makeup I use because it does look so natural. I have tried other mineral powder foundations (eg. L’Oreal), but they do not give the same finish – I think it is the slight sheen in this powder that reflects the light and really does give the face a glow. The only downside I have is the price, but I have tried other, cheaper similar products but I always end up coming back to this one – It gives me more confidence and, given that one’s face is on constant display(!), to me that is worth the additional money. On the upside, you do not need much per application so the small pot does go a long way. I would say that one pot will last me around 6 weeks, applying once most days (and the occasional ‘top up’ later on if I am going out). Highly recommended and I would not be without it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine, 14 Nov 2013
This was not a bare minerals product.. I have used bare minerals for many yrs and when I first used the foundation I thought it wasn't right but I gave it the benefit of the doubt.. It left my face chalky white and it didn't look right.. On purchasing a new foundation and used it I now no for definite it was not a genuine.. And it wasn't as if it was I got it for alot cheaper.. But I will not be purchasing it again..😞

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, 15 Feb 2011
Anthony Barnard (Norfolk,England) - See all my reviews
My wife tells me it is exactly what she was looking for and well worth the money.
She says the delivery was very prompt, well packaged and will definately reorder when she needs some more

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 8 July 2013
Nothing better then a product you use and getting it for a good price Highly recommend product and this sellar has got the price right!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 20 May 2013
hooked on this product, so easy to use and lasts all day, excellent value for money and giving a flawless finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Bare Minerals, 18 Oct 2011
The Bare Minerals products are excellent and are by far the best of their type. I have tried other brands but they do not come close. They provide good coverage but a natural look. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived within time schedule. Was a bit worried ..., 19 July 2014
Product arrived within time schedule. Was a bit worried as some reviews said they got "fake" products. However, this seems genuine to me as have put up against the real thing and powder is exactly the same. This covers redness and any imperfections. However, I do find a bit shiny so I just put a little bit of matte face power over top with a brush and this works well.

1.0 out of 5 stars the product was not genuine and returned, 19 Feb 2013
The packaging looked suspicious and I took it to a high street distributor who confirmed the product was not genuine

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product and Iv never used bare minerals before, 17 Oct 2014
Love the product and Iv never used bare minerals before, the only trouble ordering it from a web site is you can't see the colour probably, I'm quite dark so ordered medium tan, but found it too dark and a bit shinny so have ordered medium beige in matt so finger crossed, I want to find the right colour because I love the product x