5.0 out of 5 stars Belter
Excellent quality nice sounding,when you move there is the squeaking sound of new real leather. I hope this one lasts as long as my last one(over 20 years)
Published on 21 Sept. 2011 by wavy

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
I hated this felt like it was made of thin cardboard, I just don't understand how anyone could take the effort to produce such poor quality. I returned mine for a refund -even the cheap chinese belts are far better than this.
Published 15 months ago by Disco

5.0 out of 5 stars Belter, 21 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handsome belt, 19 Jun. 2014
This an excellent belt, truly we'll made and very handsome.
A tip though about the sizing......I originally ordered size 110 cms in a black belt which turned out to be considerably longer than I expected as 110 measures from the tip of the belt under the buckle to about the third hole from the point of the belt.
With this product I ordered 95 cms and it was perfect.
In other words the size does not measure the full length of the Belt.......but to the third hole.
Hope that is helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent leather belt, 9 July 2011
C. Peters "engineer" (UK) - See all my reviews
Belt is decent quality and should last a good while. Great with jeans and casual wear. FYI, I was not sure on the sizing so this belt fits a 34" waist. Only drawback was I thought the belt was slightly over-priced but happy none the less.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 24 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Jun. 2014
Great leather, enough holes to fit me (Size 32 jeans) - Will buy again (If they have in black :D)

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ quality belt, 19 Mar. 2014
Quality materials, quality made = great product. The stitches in particular give it a very nice look. I'd recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars The thin wrangler belt, 1 July 2014
This isnot a bad belt, but i thoughtit might have been made out of a better quality of leather seeing that it's from wrangler. Also the wrangler brand on the keeper is not very good.But the belt fits ok, so not to bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have two now, 6 Feb. 2014
Second one of these I have bought as wanted a black one too (first one was brown). My review of the first one is just as relevant to this one: It's a belt! Works as a belt should :-). No complaints for the price (was less than £13 when I bought it though as Amazon prices fluctuate it could be a lot more when you read this)
Tough and well made, should last for many years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt - wrong size..., 3 Oct. 2013
These are nice belts - but I seemed to receive the wrong size twice. After the second time I gave up and just bought a leather punch and added extra holes myself. The belt itself is good quality but the stitched buckle end means you can't resize the belt yourself (hence the leather punch). Can recommend but just take care when ordering your size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish, 10 May 2013
Ms. T. Hoekstra "Trijnie12" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wrangler Men's Basic Stitched Belt (Apparel)
Looks ok-ish and have kept it, because I needed it as a gift and didn't had time to exchange it. But very disappointing and not worth that money. Looks like a cheap belt and the "leather" part of it looks dubious although probably is but it is made of harsh and scratchy materials and not worth considering to buy for future customers.