on 14 November 2012
bought this for my son on his first birthday he loves timmy and phones he liked it for a couple of days then wasn't interested anymore (still prefers to play with mums phones!) its still working which is good but the timmy sting thing came off on the first day.
on 24 October 2012
Pointless character noises with no educational value. No actual numbers. It does not play the Timmy tune, as wrongly suggested by item description and some reviewers. Have returned it right away.
on 18 June 2010
My sister purchased this toy for my daughter who loves Timmy Time and phones. It seemed like the perfect present. However, when it arrived, it did not work. We didn't worry too much about and assumed it needed new batteries. We placed brand new batteries into the toy and it still wouldn't work. No amount of button pushing, battery adjusting or anything else we could think of would make this work.

Since it was a present and ordered by someone else, I can't return it. But I would be hesitant ordering this toy. It was an unfortunate waste of money for my sister.
on 6 October 2013
this is a waste of time and money it does not even play the timmy time song so dissapointing and not cheap if you include delivery charges
on 11 September 2010
My son loves Timmy Time and this makes the noises of the all the characters from the show. Only problem for us is that our son has CP and can't press the buttons himself and as we aren't holding it right to his ear it's a bit quiet. The noises make him laugh and for us that was money well spent.
on 10 December 2013
Sound quality is good and has all the main character phrases. My nephew and godson is nuts about Timmy time so I know he will love this as well as drive his parents mad haha
on 2 January 2015
It came with dead batteries. Put new batteries in. They lasted less than a day. The sounds are ok.
on 27 January 2016
What a bargin and arrived in time for last minute christmas gift.......thanks.
on 20 April 2015
Rubbish item ended up in the bin!
on 10 September 2011
I ordered one of these for my son who is an 8 month old, he loves timmy and is always playing withn my mum's toy phone.

Its a nice toy and the price is reasonable for the quality but the picture is just a sticker and isn't interactive at all, very easy to slobber and scrape with his new teeth so that isn't going to last long but I can live with it as he loves the sounds which are nice,clear and not too loud. My main concern is the charm which is attached, within 15 mins of first having the toy he had pulled the whole thing off and promptly tried to eat it. The string which is supposed to 'securely' attached is a very shiny, silky material so only a salior could tie a knot and expect it to last. I have since taken off this charm so I can now let him play without me hovering like a hawke.

Overall I would say this is nice for the avid fan but it isn't the best out there and I would strongly suggest anyone who buys removes the charm immediately. I don't regret buying this as the sounds are very good and pleases my boy no end but its only use is pressing buttons and hearing sounds. No bells, whistles or lights in sight.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse