5.0 out of 5 stars Great but a bit quiet
My son loves Timmy Time and this makes the noises of the all the characters from the show. Only problem for us is that our son has CP and can't press the buttons himself and as we aren't holding it right to his ear it's a bit quiet. The noises make him laugh and for us that was money well spent.
Published on 11 Sept. 2010 by oodboo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad
bought this for my son on his first birthday he loves timmy and phones he liked it for a couple of days then wasn't interested anymore (still prefers to play with mums phones!) its still working which is good but the timmy sting thing came off on the first day.
Published on 14 Nov. 2012 by happy customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 14 Nov. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on this, 24 Oct. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
Pointless character noises with no educational value. No actual numbers. It does not play the Timmy tune, as wrongly suggested by item description and some reviewers. Have returned it right away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 18 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
My sister purchased this toy for my daughter who loves Timmy Time and phones. It seemed like the perfect present. However, when it arrived, it did not work. We didn't worry too much about and assumed it needed new batteries. We placed brand new batteries into the toy and it still wouldn't work. No amount of button pushing, battery adjusting or anything else we could think of would make this work.

Since it was a present and ordered by someone else, I can't return it. But I would be hesitant ordering this toy. It was an unfortunate waste of money for my sister.

1.0 out of 5 stars timmy time phone, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
this is a waste of time and money it does not even play the timmy time song so dissapointing and not cheap if you include delivery charges

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but a bit quiet, 11 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew will love this!, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
Sound quality is good and has all the main character phrases. My nephew and godson is nuts about Timmy time so I know he will love this as well as drive his parents mad haha

2.0 out of 5 stars Drains batteries, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
It came with dead batteries. Put new batteries in. They lasted less than a day. The sounds are ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy its terrible!, 20 April 2015
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
Rubbish item ended up in the bin!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but there is alot better out there, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
I ordered one of these for my son who is an 8 month old, he loves timmy and is always playing withn my mum's toy phone.

Its a nice toy and the price is reasonable for the quality but the picture is just a sticker and isn't interactive at all, very easy to slobber and scrape with his new teeth so that isn't going to last long but I can live with it as he loves the sounds which are nice,clear and not too loud. My main concern is the charm which is attached, within 15 mins of first having the toy he had pulled the whole thing off and promptly tried to eat it. The string which is supposed to 'securely' attached is a very shiny, silky material so only a salior could tie a knot and expect it to last. I have since taken off this charm so I can now let him play without me hovering like a hawke.

Overall I would say this is nice for the avid fan but it isn't the best out there and I would strongly suggest anyone who buys removes the charm immediately. I don't regret buying this as the sounds are very good and pleases my boy no end but its only use is pressing buttons and hearing sounds. No bells, whistles or lights in sight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Timmy Time Talking Phone (Toy)
A nice phone kids love it.

Timmy Time Talking Phone