5.0 out of 5 stars value for money
Published on 8 Feb. 2012 by foxcylady

1.0 out of 5 stars Dust not flake.
Published 15 months ago by Oldandgrey

1.0 out of 5 stars Dust not flake., 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
As another person has said in the reviews, this product is terrible quality. It reminds me very much of the resdidue that is left at the bottom of a used tin of flake food: tiny particles and dust... the sort of stuff that is responsible for blocking your filters. I won't be buying it again. Even though it's far more expensive, I've reverted to my usual food, Aquarian or TetraMin.

1.0 out of 5 stars BADLY SHAKEN AND PRODUCT WAS DUST, 20 July 2013
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
EVERY TIME I TRIED TO FEED MY FISH THE STUFF WAS JUST DUST ...TERRIBLE ..ENDED UP PUTTING IT IN THE BIN

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 8 Feb. 2012
foxcylady - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
This good size fish food I have on permanent delivery. Why you ask? Well all my fish like this fish food, its value for money I dont have to panic about running out as its delivered to my front door so no fuel costs for me. It works out at over seven pounds less than my local aquarium provider and hes a good price compared to many. If you have fish that struggle with your present food it may be worth trying this. This is the only food I have ever purchased that doesnt get left to rot on the bottom of the tank by some of my overally fussy fish and the first time I have only had to purchase one food for all rather than to two lots to do the same job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigantic size and value!, 3 Jan. 2013
S. Burke "Steve Burke" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
The brand I'd used for years seems to be increasingly difficult to get, so I swapped to this seemingly with no ill effects. All of the fish have taken to it immediately and there's none left over to pollute the water. Doing my regular water tests shows no difference in water quality either, so it seems a perfect replacement.

The tub is MASSIVE and I've kept the old container which I refill with this purely as its too large to stick in the cabinet under the tank.

Great value and very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money!!!!!, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
I paid the same price for a 28g tub in a pet shop & both the same food, was surprised to see how big this was!!! There's no pleasing some people, this is great value for money 👍👍👍👍👍👍

5.0 out of 5 stars FLAKE FOOD,,, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
this flake food is great for our tropical fish,, they seem to thrive on it,, good value for the money,,, thank you,,
D. GARDNER

5.0 out of 5 stars Tropical Fish Food, 20 May 2012
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
Very good value for money, am sure the fish would agree as they seem to thrive on the product, would recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
This flake food is of excellent quality and I always buy it for my tropical fish. The price was a bonus and would recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish Food, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
Bought this item before & found it to

be excellent; Can recommend to any tropical fish keeper. My fish love it

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g (Misc.)
The item arrived well within the specified time, was well packaged and exactly as described. As mentioned by another reviewer, some of the flakes had broken down to quite a small size but that was appreciated by some of the smaller fish in my tank. No problem there. All of my fish seem to like the product and considering the price, I'm very happy with the product and the seller. Highly recommended

King British Tropical Flake Food, 200 g