5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful 'Marriage'
I have a Brother MFC-J6510DW A3 printer. (Love the printer, NO chips on cartridges).

I bought one packet of Black Diamond A3 paper, and the quality of the print was outstanding.

It was dry instantly. The colours was natural.

I was so impressed I ordered another 100 sheets..

P.S. Have now used the paper in my Epson XP-750...
Published 14 months ago by Brian

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacklustre
Firstly please note that 180gsm is very thin, that's not a huge criticism because it is exactly as advertised but don't expect anything too thick.

Published 14 months ago by Wulstan

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful 'Marriage', 20 July 2013
This review is from: Black Diamond A3 180gsm Professional Grade White Gloss Photo Paper - 20 Sheets (Electronics)

It was dry instantly. The colours was natural.

I was so impressed I ordered another 100 sheets..

P.S. Have now used the paper in my Epson XP-750 (paper cut down), and the same quality of natural colours and instant dry.

Don't forget the delivery was as usual, very quick.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacklustre, 15 July 2013

Secondly, and more importantly, the surface is not particularly glossy and tends to pick up a sheen when viewed from any kind of angle. Imagine the very cheap posters you get in tourist shops and you won't go too far wrong. There is also a distinct texture to it rather than a pristine smooth surface, almost like the fine orange peel effect you get on paper packaging but not as pronounced.

If you just want something to print a picture that does the job this is fine, if you want something that will actually look nice then you'd be much better spending the extra money and getting something decent because pictures printed on this will always look like home prints rather than crisp photos.

P.S. I had some good quality paper that I used for the A4 prints on the same printer and they came out looking like I'd got them done professionally so I know it is not just the printer!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as...., 28 Jan 2014
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
...the branded papers. I'm using a Canon ix6550 and Moreinks cartridges (see Amazon) and getting great results for not too much dosh. What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for an excellent product., 7 Jan 2014
Thank you! I can't believe the price for an excellent product. I will be back to buy some more. Five stars from me

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Nov 2013
M Ball "MikeyB" (Birmingham (UK)) - See all my reviews
Beautiful to print on and slim enough to roll up to post off for people. I shall be buying more in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Paper is OK, 4 Aug 2013
I found this photo paper to be as expected It is a little lite weight but when mounted on card is OK

4.0 out of 5 stars Full info required, 11 April 2013
Excellent paper giving great results. However, it should be noted that this is gloss on one side only.
It would be useful if this was clearly stated on the summary of product details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Paper, 6 Mar 2013
I used this paper to print my portfolio for my university interviews, it is a good weight and has a really nice finish and made my work look very professional. I would definitely recommend using it, I will be using it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out it's not black!!!, 8 Dec 2011
Our mistake but we were looking for black paper and presumed from the title of this product that we had found some!!! It's white, beautiful paper but white!!!!!