5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy bag
Published on 7 Oct 2010 by JJ Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product.
This product is ok it was a bit smaller than antisipated but it adaquate for carrying babies things and for value for money, Can't really complain.
Published on 13 April 2011 by tommy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy bag, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
This really is a great nappy changing bag. There are 2 side pockets: 1 with a thermal pocket and enough room for bottles/cups and snacks; the other pocket has a mobile phone pouch, a mesh pouch and room for bits & pieces. In the main secion there are 2 mesh pouches to keep nappies, wipes, changing mat, etc. in place plus enough space to store change of clothes, etc. It comes with a changing mat, wipes box and a very handy leak proof messy bag for soiled items. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap and small straps on either side that allow it to be easily attached to the pram handles. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
When I received the bag, my first reaction was "Oh no ! it's far too small !" (I use washable nappies and they are quite bulky in a bag)
But I couldn't believe that it actually behaved like Mary Poppins bag ! I kept putting more stuff in it and still I had space. When all your essentials are in, and food and drinks, you can still put toys !!
I'm not going to describe it, someone else done a perfect job of this in a previous review, I have to admit the leak proof wet bag is absolutely brilliant and because it's got Velcros, it is always there and never in the way.
The wipes box is a great idea too and apparently you can put up to 4 bottles in the insulated pocket - meaning I can have juice and water (even for me) when LO is bigger. The changing mat is padded but because of its size, when LO is one you'll have to choose between having his bum or his head on it...
The straps fit on every prams, not only some :-)
When hung, it can be open without vomiting what's inside, handy, and you can see clearly what you look for without having to rummage inside or empty it... Love it ! Oh, almost forgot, it's not girly so daddy loves to take it too when they go out with his sonny :-)
So, I would have given 5 stars, but I'm not sure how durable are the zips and the outside fabric. I know it's cheap, so we'll have to see with time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 5 Jun 2011
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
For the past two years I have used a lovely, expensive leather changing bag that I received as a gift. It is now decidedly grubby and difficult to clean. I therefore decided to buy a much cheaper, lighter bag that could be bunged in the wash, and I am very pleased with this bag. My previous bag had one large central space with lots of small pockets on the side, but I much prefer the layout of this bag - a large central section with two mesh pockets, and also two side sections. I shall use one of these for drinks and snacks and the other for spare clothes. This will be so much more convenient than having all of these things crammed together in one central section - I can now see everything I need at a glance rather than having to rummage through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great changing bag!!, 29 Jan 2011
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
This is a great changing bag and comes with accessories which makes it an even better buy! The many compartments inside and outside the changing bag make storing bottles, wipes, nappies etc easy and organised. Very happy with this buy and would fully recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very sporty, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
Not as big as some of the reviews said. Might not have bought it if i have seen it in any retail outlet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 13 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC SERVICE AND PRICE, 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
I LIKE IT AND ALSO MY WIFE, I GOT IT ON THE ESTIMATED DATE OF DELIVERY, THANKS ALOT OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALSO FOR YOUR CARE ABOUT THEM.... I LIVE IN SPAIN AND IT JUST GOR 5 DAYS FROM DISPATCH TIME TILL THE ARRIVAL TOGOTHER WITH PUSHCHAIR GRACO ORBIT.... THNX ALOT FOR YOU ALL...

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
big handy. had a different bag to begin with, but this one has made my life much easier:)
it holds lots of nappies, clothes, snacks, water bottle, and my personal things easily, and with room for more.
my son is 2 years old now, and we still use this bag any time we go out for the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
Lightweight and great quality product. Just bought a second bag for my second son. I was tempted to buy other brand, but none were as light and versatile as the Graco Sporty Bag. Delivered on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for mums and dads, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit) (Baby Product)
Loads of room water proof and pockets are great for all different uses. The detachable sealed pockets are great for putting clothes in and are waterproof to enable wet clothes to be stored without any additional problems.

Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Orbit)
Out of stock