5.0 out of 5 stars Motionjoy tested
Bought this as it was Bluetooth+EDR

Works perfectly with Motionjoy software(this allows you to use ps3 controllers with your PC)

I'm using it to use a "Playstation Move Navigation Controller" with my PC as a left handed controller when using a mouse with FPS game - works perfectly.

If it can run this software it should be able to deal with...
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by R. Hamilton

3.0 out of 5 stars Blue tooth dongle
This met my needs but buyers need to be a little careful.

This is NOT the latest and greatest. Since this came out Bluetooth has moved on by two major revisions; BT 3 and BT 4. No false claims are made, this is a BT 2.1 + EDR device, but the buyer should be aware of this. iPhone 4 for example uses Bluetooth 4.

The installation instructions are...
Published 22 months ago by Peter T. Barwich

5.0 out of 5 stars Motionjoy tested, 25 Nov 2011
R. Hamilton "~Rob" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Asus USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Black (100m) (Accessory)
Bought this as it was Bluetooth+EDR

If it can run this software it should be able to deal with anything else you can throw at it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Blue tooth dongle, 6 Sep 2012
This met my needs but buyers need to be a little careful.

The installation instructions are different between the quick start (paper) guide and the full pdf guide included on the mini CDROM. The paper guide says run the installer BEFORE inserting the dongle, the pdf guide says the reverse. Following the paper guide I got generic atheros drivers installed, following the pdf guide I got the Asus branded drivers. It seemed to work in both cases however.

The paper guide says the CDROM will autorun on insertion. Not necessarily of course, depending on your setup it may or may not. If it doesn't you can double click on autorun.exe in the root of the CDROM. However while this runs, I couldn't make it run the driver installer, and ended up doing this manually too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, 15 Sep 2011
C. Waters (Nottinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This device is a bluetooth 2.1 + EDR dongle.

It works with Vista and windows 7 too (both 32 bit and 64bit).

I've had no problems connecting any device to my pc with this dongle at all.

I've played music from my phone to my speakers too... without the use of extra software.

A great product.

ps: I did read the other reviews and was a little worried, however the device works perfectly.

However Asus do not develop Microsoft Windows, so dont peanlise them for something they dont write! just rate the product!!

3.0 out of 5 stars audio streaming, 3 Feb 2013
The music is poor for audio streaming from laptop or PC. It cuts the high frequencies. But for files and other features it's ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 20 Dec 2010
i bought this product and was very happy with it, delivery was good from Kikatek as i bought other products from them before.
i stuck this on my USB and it's hardly visible, looks good too, well made and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, needed this for ps3 controller to connect via bluetooth to laptop, did just what i needed., 15 Jan 2013

I had a problem with drivers and motioninjoy at first but I got it working in the end. Also note if you're using a laptop with an onboard bluetooth device, you may have a problem with confliction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing!, 18 Oct 2012
I always trust Asus for their quality products, and this little thing is no exception.

I am currently using it for two things:
1) To connect my ps3 gamepad to my PC (motionjoy drivers). Works like a charm.
2) Connect my intuos 4 wacom tablet wirelessly with the default Windows 7 Bluetooth drivers. Couldn't be better.

Beware: I had the cheaper Belkin Mini Bluetooth Adapter from Amazon and it started acting up very soon after the purchase. It caused BSOD on my PC and sometimes it would not get recognized by my tablet. Had to throw it away and I am happy I replaced it with this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 24 April 2012
I bought this thing to use it to a hackintosh, but it did n't worked for me under Snow Leopard 10.6.8. Under windows platform worked perfectly. Very Very delayed delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 3 Mar 2012
D. C. M. Smart "Freewheelingdom" (Brighton UK) - See all my reviews
Well packaged good quality merchandise. Software drivers and aplication included. Works well with my Blackberry and with my old palm. Fast delivery too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tries to be too smart, 8 Feb 2013
A. G. Williams "Gavin" (London) - See all my reviews
it says on the box that it dynamically changes bands... well.. what happens with my Bluetooth headset is that it keeps cutting in and out and muting/unmuting.

Acceptable but not good