4.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it
Probably like everyone else who buys this (as well as the designer), our toddler loves buckles. This toy is great for that. She can do up all the buckles, and so far has figured out how to undo all of them except the standard two prong kind (she knows how to undo them, but isn't strong enough).

One star less for two reasons: (1) zipper on the back is a little...
Published 13 months ago by Eric A. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Short strap, toys too small.
A little dispointed in the size of the toys buckles the straps are very short wich make my son frustrated when using. The idea is good but item need to be bigger and straps longer.
Published 5 months ago by Martine Keith

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)

One star less for two reasons: (1) zipper on the back is a little difficult. The top of the shell should be attached to the turtle's neck, rather than loose, in order to make unzipping a little more straightforward; and (2) the numbers are unnecessary and make the toy too busy looking. It would be perfectly good as just a turtle with buckles.

But overall a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, our daughter loves it, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
Bought as a gift for our 2 year old's birthday. She's only had it since yesterday but has barely put it down! It's been a very big hit and she will sit for ages doing the buckles up then asking us to undo them all again so she can start over. Clever idea, well made and a good size. The so on the back can be a little tricky for her to do up and she's not that interested in that part but very pleased we bought this, as is our daughter. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
bought this for my little boy, at 14 months old he's interested in buckles and loves the look of this. Currently he just helps with undoing them and doing them back up, but it kept him preoccupied on a flight. I'm sure as he gets older he'll get more independent play out of it. It appears to be good quality, only time will really tell, but looks good, plenty on it to keep them entertained with too. Recommend it for the curious, hands on toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £16 I ever spent, 29 May 2015
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
My 16mo loves this toy! We got this for her after she became fascinated with the buckles on her pushchair and high chair and I was a little worried that this wouldn't appeal to her and that she'd still spend 45 minutes sat in the high chair playing with the buckle... I needn't have worried! From the first moment we showed this to her, she has loved this and it keeps her occupied for ages!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 23 May 2015
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
I got this to keep our 1 year old son entertained during a recent trip abroad. Even though he couldn't fasten/unfasten any of the buckles himself he was mesmerised by them and all the different colours and textures. I would recommend it, but maybe for a slightly older child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent keeping son busy, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
Ideal for places where you need to keep your little one busy. We've taken it to get togethers where my son would have to sit still for a while and while waiting in a&e in the hospital. He loved his high chair belt and his car seat belt so we got him this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bucky - my little one's new best friend!, 27 Aug. 2014
Elizabeth Gregg (Stockport, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
We got this for my 20 month old who loves the buckles on my connecta baby carrier, she loves 'Bucky' as he's now known! It's one of the few things that will keep her entertained for more than a minute or so. She can't undo them yet but loves doing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves this toy - she mastered all ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
My little girl loves this toy - she mastered all the buckles within a handful of attempts and it does keep her occupied for a while. She doesn't seem interested in the zip so another buckle in replacement of this would probably have been more welcomed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality soft toy with multiple buckles for toddlers to practise on., 25 April 2015
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
This is such a lovely toy for a toddler obsessed with fastening and unfastening buckles! It aids motor skills, and helps to encourage task concentration. It is a quality toy that will be played with over a long period. Glad we found it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
We bought this for our 19 month old son to entertain him on a 4 hour flight. He absolutely loved it, and hasn't wanted to put it down. There are different buckle styles and also a zip to keep little hands out of mischief. A great buy.

Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle