on 19 January 2014
Very good game, not as good as the prequel but one of the stand out games of its generation.
I'm not one for reviewing games but id like to talk about this product in general. It came in good time and in perfect condition; carefully wrapped and no damage. The box included everything as stated. I STILL haven't got a chance to listen to the vinyl as i don't currently have a record player :/ The posters are of a very nice quality too. I left most of the stuff in the box bar the game itself.
on 30 May 2011
Was a bit un-sure about this being the sequal to such an epic game. But im glad I took the risk and brought the Special Edition pack as it is well worth the purchase.

It comes with:

BioShock 2 game
12" vinyl LP with BioShock orchestral score
Audio CD with BioShock 2 orchestral score
3 vintage Rapture advertisement posters (rolled)
BioShock 2 164-page hardback artbook

The book is amazing quality and so is the 12" Vinyl LP. The posters are in very much the style of Bioshock. The game is just as good as the last with the twists and suspence. Its very much focused on helping the little sisters in recovering the "Adam". But the levels are just as amazing as the last and the characters just as twisted.
on 20 October 2011
I think most of the gamers know what game the Bioshock is. I love this game because of the atmosphere and the story. I always save the children in that game even you can kill them to get more ADAM. Characters are intresting to and all the little things added to the game like ivestigating the foes
vulnerability or upgrading weapons or powers. So if you are also a fan of this game like me, then you must have the collectors edition! Waiting already the third part of the game. Infinite Bioshock :P
on 8 March 2014
I purchased this for my friend for her birthday, and having had a look through it myself before I give it to her, all I have to say is Wow! I purchased this used, but it is in excellent condition, and I couldn't be happier. This is an absolute MUST for all Bioshock fans. I wanted this specifically for the Art of Bioshock 2 book, which is way better than I thought it would be. The artwork is simply amazing, and there is so much detail to the book itself. The rest of the products are also brilliant. I haven't had a look at the posters as they are still wrapped up, but I'm sure they'll be fantastic. The CD and vinyl dust jackets are beautiful, and the artwork on them completes it. The box in which everything comes in is beautiful as well. Completely black, with a "velvety" interior, and it all sits really well. The butterfly decal on the front is gorgeous; embossed and sparkly! This truly is a beautiful collector's item, and it is completely worth every penny.
on 26 May 2010
I really enjoyed the first Bioshock and was worried about how they may actually make a sequel but i do believe they have done a great job. The Game on its own is amazing, but this is the best special edition i have come accros in a long time, the amount of detail in whats in the box is amazing. Really nice posters, good soundtrack and i love the box it all comes in too.

Overall, a must buy.
on 4 April 2015
A beautiful special edition, very high quality material, for me the vinyl record of the beautifully realised original bioshock score, and the hardback art book are the stars of the show.
on 17 May 2014
I bought this second hand and I was extremely happy with the condition.I am a huge bioshock fan and own all the collectors editions and figurines.Worth the money 😄
on 5 September 2014
Fantastic! Thank you!
on 9 February 2010
Just finished playing after 10 hours straight, well what can i say ? The game really does justice to the first a truly brilliant game,as you find out more about the past in Rapture and how you came to be a big daddy, i would reccomend this to anyone.Now i can enjoy the multiplayer and look forward to the next game. :-)
on 12 February 2010
As the last reviewer said - this is an exceptionally high standard collectors edition!

If youre one of these people (like me!)that always gets suckered into buying the collectors edition
only to find the only thing youve 'collected' is a slightly bulkier, slightly heavier box - well this set
shouts out 'good choice sir!'
its been put together with so much love that the smile it puts on your face is worth the admission alone!
Aliens vs Predator Hunter has a lot to live up to!