4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job as well as it can be done
These do a great job but it's a difficult brief! (I have hyperhydrosis from daily medication and need something to save my shirts.)

Published 14 months ago by Twain32

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticks like glue
They're too small and stick too hard on the skin, I still have marks left by these things, weeks (maybe months) after use! Their antiperspirant is much better! Other than that, it works well if you're not a heavy sweater like me.
Published 1 month ago by Lewis V.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job as well as it can be done, 14 July 2013
This review is from: PURAX Double Pack Pure Pads Antiperspirant - Pack of 30 Pads (Personal Care)

They get very smelly towards the end of the day, like your normal BO but concentrated - no amount of deo can avert it. The manufacturers do state clearly that they are designed for 4 - 6 hours use, but the problem is the glue is that typical surgical tape glue that sticks well to your skin so removing them is difficult and needs to be done tenderly. Thus it becomes impractical to change them during the day.

With that said, this product is inobtrusive and as effective as possible; it has obviously had some very clever people involved in the development. Put it this way, I won't look for a better product to do the same job. These have given me confidence when I really needed it e.g. morning meetings. Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, 23 Feb 2012
I am buying this product regularly because it does help me keep fresh. I would recommend it to anyone suffering of sweating a lot during the day. Only one negative thing to say about the pads is if you keep them longer on you they will be hard to take off, they tend to hurt slightly, perhaps not keeping it on for longer then 4 hours would make the difference. However, all in all definitively good product, worth of the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth trying., 3 Jun 2013
M. Jones (Hereford UK) - See all my reviews
I'd recommend this to anyone who has underarm perspiration. In my case, I can get nervous or even anxious, causing my underarms to perspire. These do their job well and substantially improve my confidence. I don't spend all day worrying about sweaty armpits.
The only downside is removing the marks left by the pads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Feb 2013
I have been using this product for over 3 years now and it has never let me down. Without these pads I would be forever trying to wash out acidic sweat stains from my clothes that would never entirely go. Thank you so much! I have researched online and tried other sweat pad products but they are not as user friendly as these. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Sep 2013
This product helped me a lot. I have a job in which I have to speak publicly a lot and sometimes that can cause me to be stressed, and what comes with it, sweating. But, this product helped me to receive back my confidence.

I gave 5 stars because the product is worth it. However, there are some minuses:
- the size of the pads might not be working for everyone (might be too small);
- the glue that holds the thing leaves red marks on the skin
- after 5h it starts to stink and needs to be removed

These are the major problems I found with it, but none of it, made me to drop the star down.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!!, 23 Oct 2012
Fantastic product for life stress full situations, keeps the sweat at bay and fills you with confidence all day long. Good product at a good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticks like glue, 28 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Can't stick to your under arms because they'll ..., 4 Sep 2014
Awful. Can't stick to your under arms because they'll rip your skin off when you come to taking it off.