5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
I love this! Really good scrub, my skin felt really clean, smooth and soft. Fantastic for blackheads. The heating effect feels nice. Brilliant product!
Published 24 months ago by marybear

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colour but not particuarly effective
This mask is unique in its bright blue colour and warming sensation once applied. But it hasn't really made a noticeable difference to the size or number of my pores.
Published 1 month ago by Leeanne Barlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask 100ml (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colour but not particuarly effective, 18 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!, 15 Mar 2014
Certainly does self heat! Its a lovely product to use once a week. My skin feels wonderful and the tube will last me a while. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent face mask, 13 Jan 2014
This was the first time I have used this mask. Whilst I often don't find face masks particularly effective, with this one my skin immediately felt cleaner and fresher. I enjoyed the warming sensation too, which I felt helped to open up my pores for deeper cleaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars deep cleansing, 3 Jan 2014
This mask is amazing, my skin felt really smooth and fresh after just one use. Smells nice too. If you like to be pampered but don't have the time, this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap & glory, 14 Nov 2013
Excellent product very good value for money even if it's a bit expensive! My face feels like it's had a very deep clean and very smooth! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Feb 2014
Say bye bye to black heads using this! As soon as applying it warms your face it has self heating in this product it's so so so amazing so far and I lovee it ! Go and buy nowww💕

4.0 out of 5 stars S&G Mask, 27 May 2012
dosia_os (Warsaw, Poland) - See all my reviews
Realy cool, although the results were showing only after using it 3-4 times. After that - no improvement, sadly, but I'm not giving up yet. The smell is funny and the warmth is really really awesome. Sponging it off is fun, but I don't believe it makes anything better. On the other hand, it's refreshing. Worth recommending, but expect no miracles - give it a chance to make your skin feel better.