Price:£7.94+ Free shipping

on 16 January 2016
I bought this for my brother for Christmas as he is keen on magic tricks. I thought he was pulling my leg when he shuffled the pretend deck and offered me a card. I played along 'cos it was Christmas and he's a bit bonkers, but when he presented my imaginary card from the real deck I'm afraid I said some bad words! I don't know how it works and I don't want to ... it's magic!
on 2 March 2013
Bought these for my son, he loves them and has amazed us all. Great quality. Would highly recommend. Good buy.
on 29 March 2013
This deck of cards are amazing to use once you read the easy to follow instructions, once you can get the correct pressure it's time to unleash on your audience. When I performed it for the first time to a colleague he was blown away, but my downfall was trying to do the trick again and rushed through it to the next colleague, my advice is take ur time and build up the trick to get a more powerful reaction, my dad is not a man who can easily be fooled but I have him absolutely stumped he was shocked. Enjoy amazing people with this product as it will be one deck of cards you cannot be without in ur routine. Tip I carry a stripper deck as well so when the invisible deck goes back in my pocket quickly if some asks to inspect the cards I just bring out the stripper deck that is the exact same box for them to examine. I Mark the invisible deck so I know which deck is which.
on 20 March 2012
Since receiving this deck, I've been having great fun baffling my family with my amazing skills! ;)

It took just 5 minutes to read the instructions, and immediately I was performing the trick.

I even accidentally dropped all the cards on the floor (fortunately in private!), and although I paniced initially the deck was a snap to reassemble (as I'd read the instructions so knew how it needed to be stacked!)

My only qualm is that the roughed backs stick too much, and even with a light touch I find it almost impossible to reveal the downturned card without saying something like "it seems to be stuck" and using my left hand to seperate the downturned card from the card above it. This is something that will come with practice, but I can only imagine it will take quite a lot of practice for 'heavy-handed me' to get to grips (no pun intended!) with this! ;)

That said, I'm still able to pull off an amazing effect that has everybody thinking I'm simply amazing - which, of course, I am! ;)
on 6 January 2016
Excellent product! This also comes in really handy as a fall-back if you mess up another trick and end up genuinely losing their card in a deck, as you can make it appear in this deck instead.
on 13 January 2014
This card deck was intended for a 9 year old who is in to magic- the trick is slightly more difficult to master than others and probably not best choice for beginners but perhaps better suited for those with more experience.
on 6 May 2016
Perfect very good gimmick.
Grateful for the seller setting up the gimmick.
Much appreciated!
on 16 August 2013
i really just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just buy this, its awsome.
best for magic tricks.
buy it now.
it is fantastic
on 15 June 2015
Kept my son entertained endlessly. No one could understand how he did it!!
on 14 March 2016
I really love this deck and it's one of my favourite tricks to do now!