5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible Cards
Invisible DeckThis pack of cards will hopefully make a budding magician a lot of money in the future, you have to start somewhere.
This pack of cards, when played were amazing.
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by Edna

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory but difficult to master
This card deck was intended for a 9 year old who is in to magic- the trick is slightly more difficult to master than others and probably not best choice for beginners but perhaps better suited for those with more experience.
Published 9 months ago by VIT666

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible Cards, 6 Sep 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
This pack of cards, when played were amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome trick, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
fantastc deck and a really cool trick. do the trick once on one person then put cards away in box and move to next person. try not to do the same trick twice on one person (mind you thats what we should do with every trick). quality of cards are what you expect from Bicycle and these are quality. long lasting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory but difficult to master, 13 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
i really just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just buy this, its awsome.
best for magic tricks.
buy it now.
it is fantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 20 Mar 2012
A. M. PECK (Ipswich, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
Since receiving this deck, I've been having great fun baffling my family with my amazing skills! ;)

It took just 5 minutes to read the instructions, and immediately I was performing the trick.

I even accidentally dropped all the cards on the floor (fortunately in private!), and although I paniced initially the deck was a snap to reassemble (as I'd read the instructions so knew how it needed to be stacked!)

My only qualm is that the roughed backs stick too much, and even with a light touch I find it almost impossible to reveal the downturned card without saying something like "it seems to be stuck" and using my left hand to seperate the downturned card from the card above it. This is something that will come with practice, but I can only imagine it will take quite a lot of practice for 'heavy-handed me' to get to grips (no pun intended!) with this! ;)

That said, I'm still able to pull off an amazing effect that has everybody thinking I'm simply amazing - which, of course, I am! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
I was in love with the idea of this illusion the moment I first witnessed it and with this deck I'm able to re-enact it. The deck came open, in that the front seal sticker was unstuck, but the cards handle like a new deck and they perform the trick well. Recommended. Also very prompt delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars great trick, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
when i was young i loved this trick and was fascinated by it so it's awesome to be able to preform and amaze others bad thing is it takes some getting used to

5.0 out of 5 stars invisible deck, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
Never leave your home without it.
Perform once, and walk away.
Come back again and enjoy only disbelieving, laughing faces ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars No way! How did you do that!!!, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
This deck of cards are amazing to use once you read the easy to follow instructions, once you can get the correct pressure it's time to unleash on your audience. When I performed it for the first time to a colleague he was blown away, but my downfall was trying to do the trick again and rushed through it to the next colleague, my advice is take ur time and build up the trick to get a more powerful reaction, my dad is not a man who can easily be fooled but I have him absolutely stumped he was shocked. Enjoy amazing people with this product as it will be one deck of cards you cannot be without in ur routine. Tip I carry a stripper deck as well so when the invisible deck goes back in my pocket quickly if some asks to inspect the cards I just bring out the stripper deck that is the exact same box for them to examine. I Mark the invisible deck so I know which deck is which.

5.0 out of 5 stars invisible deck, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Invisible Deck (Toy)
Bought these for my son, he loves them and has amazed us all. Great quality. Would highly recommend. Good buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›