4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, but a very tight fit for a HX9VB
Purchased this case with a new DSC-HX9VB. The case itself is fine, perhaps a little light on padding, but OK for my purposes. However it is a very tight fit for a HX9VB - if you're looking to carry extra batteries or accessories you'll need something bigger.
Published on 14 Sep 2011 by M. C. Moody

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but returned it
this is an okay travel case but really didn't trust it to accommodate safely my sony rx100 - returned it and am investigating more robust alternatives.
Published 16 months ago by P. Bradshaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, but a very tight fit for a HX9VB, 14 Sep 2011
M. C. Moody "mcmUK" (LEICS, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but no room to manouvere, 6 Dec 2011
I bought this for the HX9 Sony DSCHX7V Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera - Black (16.2MP, 10x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD and it comfortably inside and provides good protection from scratches, dust etc, but it won't protect it being dropped. If you need that protection, I would opt for a more durable case, not this one.

I have used this case for a month now, and it has a good build qaulity you would expect from a brand like Sony, sturdy zip, good straps etc and I get the feel it will last a long time.

As for the space inside, there is room for the camera but I doubt you would be able to fit in a memory card and a battery too. At a squeeze they could go in, but I wouldn't want to risk damaging the camera. However having spares isn't so much an issue for me as I transfer the images on to my computer regularly and keep my camera charged so I don't feel the need and therefore this case is perfect for me.

Overall a good quality product which I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case :), 30 Nov 2010
I recently brought a Sony Cybershot camera, but i could not take it out anywhere because it had no protective case!
After hours of searching on Amazon, i chose this one! I was going to buy the cheaper one but the reviews weren't very good. My camera fit's perfectly into it and it has a nice strap which you can hold!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 10 April 2013
bought this after reading many reviews. My camera is a sony cybershot hx10v 18mp, h series. it fits well , nice amount of padding, also has a belt loop on the back, zips easy, arrived really quick. The price is great. 5 star

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, maybe consider the Sony LCS-CSQ, 25 Sep 2012
The case is well made and shaped to fit (slightly deeper at the bottom than the top). Some people have said it's too tight a fit for the DSC-HX20V or simular, but provided you put the camera in the right way around it's fine. My biggest gripe with the case is the clasp hook near the top. The case is slim and would fit snuggly into a pocket if it wasn't for that hook. There is no designed way to remove or tuck it away. For my part I cut through the underside of it to slide it out without damaging the case itself. There is also a belt loop on the back which some people may find useful and pockets inside for memory cards. Overall, very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory purchase, 5 Feb 2012
I bought this product to hold my sony hx7 camera.The case is functional and snugly contains the camera with additional provision for storage of 2 spare sd cards , it also has a belt loop and plastic toggle clip . I consider the case to be a satisfactory, value for money purchase, for the safe keeping of my Sony camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but returned it, 13 May 2013
P. Bradshaw "paulbrad" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bught for the Sony Hx9 and 20v Cyber Shot Cameras, 29 April 2013
Raymond Psaila (North West UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as A Gift and it was well received and I was told was fun to use.Fast service Many Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 29 Mar 2013
Mr. R. Wilkinson (Lisburn, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
Minimalistic. Compact, yet giving adequate protection. A compact case for a compact camera. Price excellent.
Highly recommended - but I cut off the hook at the top to make the case fit more easily into my pocket.
Delic
Veered early - as always. An excellent service from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 15 Feb 2013
R. I. Pinto (hemel hempstead UK) - See all my reviews
Nice good quality case,

All Leather would have looked nicer but this is more durable and practical.. . . . .