5.0 out of 5 stars Viper modular waist holster
Published on 24 April 2010 by BazK

3.0 out of 5 stars My New Viper Holster.
Published 20 months ago by RoyBoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Viper modular waist holster, 24 April 2010
This is a very practical holster in a heavy ballistic-type weave cloth. It will fit just about any size or type of hand-gun to any size of waist belt. I would suggest a wide webbing type belt though, to reduce movement. The body of the holster covers most of the gun but there is a strap at the bottom of the open-ended holster to hold in place a longer barrelled item. This is not visible in the picture. There is also a nice retaining strap at the top which fits just behind the 'hammer' and can be flipped off (not easily) with the thumb when you want to withdraw the gun. It's held closed by velcro so that initially you just open the holster out and then 'package' your gun to it's exact size before closing up again. This is heavy duty velcro so no danger of it slipping open.
Thoroughly recommend it, and remarkably low-priced...
BazK

5.0 out of 5 stars HW45, 24 Sep 2011
Awesome, this fits the HW45, seems very well built. I would reccomend this to anyone :0) please understand i'm only just getting into holsters and have no knowledge of them, great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Holster, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Viper Modular Adjustable Holster (Misc.)
Adjustable to my Sigma SW40F, my CP99 and my friend's M1911, there's even enough room inside to have an under-barrel torch/laser. Although bulky, it's surprisingly lightweight and comfortable on a belt. The strap holding the gun can be popped open by the same hand as you're grabbing the gun so you can draw it quickly if the situation requires it.
I would recommend buying a thick belt to stop it moving around lots. I bought the Viper Security belt and the combo is brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent holster, 23 Sep 2011
I bought this holster as I needed something that would hold my airsoft Desert Eagle - a large gun. The only other holsters I'd seen were the drop-leg type (which I don't like), so when I was told the Desert Eagle would fit in this holster I jumped on it. It's adjustable, so it can be made to fit almost any pistol - the Eagle requires it to be almost at its maximum size. It has two ways of attaching - a belt loop or MOLLE straps. The belt loop will fit belts of around 2 inch thickness (so standard military belts basically) and is pretty tight, which is both good and bad. Good if you can fit it on, because it will keep movement to a minimum - but bad for me because the buckle on my belt was too large and wouldn't go through the loop. Not too much of an issue because you can also use the MOLLE straps to attach the holster to a belt, and provided you tuck the vertical straps back through the horizontal ones on the back of the holster before clipping the poppers on, it's stable enough. Obviously attaching the holster to a MOLLE base works fine.

The only real problem with it is the thumb break strap which holds the pistol in isn't long enough for the huge Desert Eagle, so I have to have the popper permanently attached and use the Velcro on one side as the thumb break. Still works, it's just not quite as secure (I'll probably modify it myself at some point).

Build quality is fine, seems well made, no complaints on that front.

Overall a good holster, especially if you have a more normal-sized pistol than me! Only loses 1 star due to the thumb break not being quite long enough, but in reality it would be fine for most people. A good value holster!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product -even better value, 14 May 2012
FULLY adjustable for circumference and length of most pistols. Holds my HW45 as if it was made for it. As it does my Crosman 2240 and that's half the bulk of the 45. Wears on belt no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 July 2011
This item is perfect for anyone interested in Airsoft, so far it's seen me well through 20 amazing airsoft battles all which I have won with my friends

3.0 out of 5 stars My New Viper Holster., 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Viper Modular Adjustable Holster (Misc.)
I only ordered this item yesterday afternoon and it arrived on my doorstep at 0900 hrs today 01 03 2013.unpacked it and it is just as good as they say. i am going to use it for my Sig-Sauer,and 1911 Colt, hopefully it will also fit my Berreta92f. and dan-wesson 6"revolver,i will give some more feedback when shot with it on the range.at present imm very happy with it.i seem to have voted for myself by mistake sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable holster, but moves around a lot, 18 Sep 2010
I bought this holster in the hope that it would fit my Weihrauch HW-40, which it did. But, the holster moves around too much when attached to my belt. I'm sure it's because the pistol itself is so large, and heavy. The holster itself seems well made and easy to adjust/customise. I think that it'd be most suitable for a smaller, lighter pistol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely, looks the part., 2 July 2014
Excellent product, swift delivery - very satisfied; reviews already posted didn't mention my own gun by make/model (.177 Gamo PR45) but reference to the models described by other owners helped steer my choice. This fits the gun well thanks to the serious Velcro fastening, will sit neatly on my belt. Can't see any evidence of the effect on the gun's surface referred to by another reviewer though - not that I'm complaining!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 20 Sep 2013
Very well made, tough and durable. Fully adjustable for size. Can be used on a molle vest (although with a gun in it makes it too heavy for most vests) or on a belt.

Viper Modular Adjustable Holster