5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and warranty
I bought this backpack only GBP 14.99 which i consider a steal.
The warranty and the quality make this backpack the only choice when the price drops that low.
Published on 6 Sept. 2012 by Mr Marble FX

3.0 out of 5 stars not an everyday bag
Published on 6 Nov. 2012 by milkrock

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and warranty, 6 Sept. 2012
I bought this backpack only GBP 14.99 which i consider a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Pinnacle Backpack (Luggage)
Even though I didn't purchase this bag through amazon I have to review it. My godmother gave me money to buy a new bag in the begging of fifth grade. I brought this model in navy for 60 euro. I am now a senior, 12th grader, and this bag after EVERY day carrying for 8 years has become the best quality item I think I have ever brought. No tears, no holes, no nothing. Only the color has faded away, but it still is a navy blue. If you are looking for a school/uni bag look no further. I plan on using this back next year for uni and the multiple compartments s well as the "squared" shape of the bag make it much more convenient and fit for an organisation freak like me than any other simpler bag. Buy this bag and you wont regret it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 29 Mar. 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a really sturdy backpack with lots of storage space. The workmanship is excellent as usual and the backpack offers several compartments with thick padding.

The backpack comes with an unlimited guarantee for the first two years (includes normal wear and tear damage) and then a limited guarantee until the thirtieth year (only for defects in workmanship and materials) - if a manufacturer gives this voluntarily, it must be confident in the high quality of its products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Owned for 5 years - still in excellent condition. 30 YEAR WARRANTY! Advise to make some mods though for visibility., 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Pinnacle Backpack (Luggage)
I have owned the Eastpak Pinnacle for over 5 years and used it nearly everyday. It was my first experience with Eastpak and I bought it for the princely sum of £9.99 from M&M direct.

When at school and uni I got through a load of bags - all of them eventually failing. If I had known about Eastpak back then I wouldn't have hesitated to buy one (or get my parents to buy me one)!

Apparently mine is a 35 Litre version and the colourway was called "Nightmare" - looks like they have renamed it "Midnight" now.

Upon arrival I was impressed with the quality of the material of the bag, straps and zips. You can instantly tell this is a well made product. But what caught my eye even more was the label attached that said 30 YEAR WARRANTY!! I looked online and found that Eastpak have a lot of fans and that they do actually have good Customer Service and back up their warranty and will repair your beloved bag.

I now consider myself a fan and a loyal and repeat customer of Eastpak - although have never needed to take them up on it as my bag is still as good as new.

As others have mentioned this isn't a stiff bag and I have never carried a laptop in it - although it would easily fit. But the capacity is huge.

I am a keen cyclist and have no issues filling this with shopping, books or beach gear and is never uncomfortable.

My only criticsm and very minor is that there is no reflectives or hooks for lights on the bag. Nowadays you don't need to walk around like a workman in a high viz as technology has evolved.

If you see the pics I have taken you will see the cheap and (reasonably) effective mods I made to make it more high viz.
A Smart Mini rear light attached to the zip of the mesh pocket with cable ties and a sheet of high viz BLACK paper simply cut to size and inserted in the rear mesh pocket - which I don't use anyway.

I bought the A4 sheet of high viz adhesive paper from the Bay for about £2 and the Smart lights from Planet X for £4.

Hope this review has helped

5.0 out of 5 stars Large reliable backpack, 16 Jan. 2014
Chosen by my kid as her friends have the same bag.
She is really satisfied. She loves it.
Hope that it will last long

4.0 out of 5 stars solid eastpak quality, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Eastpak Pinnacle Backpack (Misc.)
after little use the top 'handle' came loose on one end as it was not sewed properly. Hope to get it replaced or fixed quiclky as there is a 30 years warranty and the bag broke after a few weeks and probably less than 5 times of use.

3.0 out of 5 stars not an everyday bag, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Eastpak Pinnacle Backpack (Misc.)
The bag is well made and can hold a lot of stuff but hasn't been a good replacement for my previous everyday bag. The back isn't stiffened so if you only have a few things in it the bag takes on a rounded shape and doesn't sit comfortably on your back. There's no document pouch running directly against your back so I end up putting books/bike lock etc. in the front pocket which pulls the bag even more out of shape.
What it is good for - I've been using the bag for supermarket shopping as it can fit a lot in and has various compartments. It might also be good as a cabin bag for a flight.
This bag is advertised as large - If you are looking for something for everyday use, choose the standard Eastpak size - they look more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend :-), 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Pinnacle Backpack (Misc.)
My husband wanted a sturdy rucksack for work. One that could carry A4 files, with more than one compartment. This does the job brilliantly and with been able to recommend it completely to others who've commented on it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Pinnacle Backpack (Misc.)
When this bag arrived my boyfriend was jealous of it! It's a quality item; no complaints! I have used it for everyday/work and taken it as my cabin bag on a recent weekend away. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars the material is very good, i guess it would be very hard to ..., 8 Jan. 2015
the material is very good , i guess it would be very hard to tear down and even waterproof! the only weakness is no pocket to hold a water bottle at the side of the bag

Eastpak Pinnacle Backpack