4.0 out of 5 stars Sun, snow, suspense and... sex..., 22 Mar 2010
This review is from: Miami Snow (Paperback)
What do you do - as a man - when you arrive home and find your wife in bed with your best friend? You don't know? Well, pick up this Miami-based suspense novel and take a lesson in life.

Life happens to us - we are presented with circumstances and options on a daily basis, many outside our own control. Sometimes fate constrains our options and drives up down a path that is not of our choosing... And so it happens that Nick Donovan is driven away from the comfortable, happy world he has known and becomes seduced by the sexual allure of Brandy - not knowing he is being sucked into a whirlpool of drugs and deceit with the power to strip away and destroy everything that remains most dear to him...

Darcia Helle has written a compelling account of a divorce from a male point of view. She provides great insight into the spiral of decay that can occur when the only option remaining is to swim in a sea of seduction or drown. But this is not an academic text on divorce - it is a hugely entertaining romp around a world where risk and danger provide the fuel of life. And sex... plenty of sex - on the back of it, Nick Donovan's life changes for ever!

Read it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Miami Snow (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book from start didn't want to put it down stayed awake until 2am reading it at the same time didn't want it to end

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Miami Snow (Kindle Edition)
A page turner for definite. This is the second book of Darcia's I have read and looking forward to the rest.

A really great story line and a beautiful back story among the twists thrown in.

Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous read, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Miami Snow (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book from beginning to end and was very glad to have been given it by the author. I was already a fan and every time I read another of her stories it only confirms it.

Miami Snow is fast-paced, full of suspense and has an easy flow of writing that forces you to read on and on until you realise it's way into the early hours of the morning.

I never give spoilers but will say that I thought the characters fitted well into the story, the plot was realistic (even though I can only guess this is what happens in the underworld of drugs in Miami), and it also highlights how the choices we make can alter our lives in an instant.

Highly recommended.