5.0 out of 5 stars vans 106 vulcanised pewter trainer
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by lomie0

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking, but not for me
Published 13 months ago by Frances Stott

5.0 out of 5 stars vans 106 vulcanised pewter trainer, 5 Mar. 2013
Great pair of casual shoes. This is my daughter's 2nd pair of vans. Can't go wrong with them. They're strong & have a little weight to them. A lot of people do deem them to be just expensive plimsolls & a waste of extra money. I actually used to believe the same thing until my kids didn't give in & insisted on a pair!...proved me wrong! They're much stronger than plimsolls & they've accomodated my daughter's feet very well, especially being that she cannot wear cheap shoes due to a problem she has. Vans have been one of the best buys for durabilty & comfort. I've had 4 pairs for 2 kids & wouldn't have a problem buying another. GREAT QUALITY SHOES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them!, 19 May 2010
Mr. C. Brown - See all my reviews
Before I bought these, I asked my friends who already owned a pair of vans, what were they like? They quoted that they are: "Very comfortable and spacious" and in my opinion they are indeed very comfortable and spacious. in terms of style and comfort they have the qualities of Converses and plimsolls, or in other words the best of both. If your a half-size customer like me, then you may wish to chose a whole numbered size, because they are actually quite spacious inside. E.g. size 9.5 get size 9.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Vans, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought a white pair of Vulcanized Vans a couple of years ago and wore them all the time. They are made to last and the only reason I'm buying a new pair is because you can only keep white canvas trainers clean for so long. Thought I'd buy a black pair this time see how they turned out. Wasn't disappointed worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, 19 Nov. 2013
You cant go wrong with a pair of vans trainers. They are stylish and smart. The kids love them. You can put them im the washing machine and the sturdy bottoms have a great grip and last for ages. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 30 Jun. 2012
These are a fantastic pair of shoes great colour, great comfort and not to forget the height of fashion ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Vans, 7 Mar. 2014
Great shoes - really comfortable and attractve. Very reasonably priced compared to some shops I checked out. Will probably buy more colours! Really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Vans, 12 Jun. 2014
I never have a problem with shoes size 8 fitting so i decided to check prices on e bay and Amazon for vans trainers
This pair on Amazon were about half recommended retail price so i decided to buy them.
They are a good fit ,they are brand new with guarantee and delivery was brilliant.
What more can you ask.
Delighted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill - but go up a size, 1 Oct. 2011
Mrs. M. A. Day "Mum of 3" (Reading,Berks) - See all my reviews
I was chuffed to bits with these Vans ! I needed to get 2 pairs for the teens to go back to school in,and yes it can get quite pricey ! Yet i saved myself a good amount of money by getting them through Amazon :0) and as I knew which sizes i needed them in it was a real lovely painless school shoe shop !!! If you've not had them before i advised that you go 1 full uk size above what you normally wear,that's what we've had to do anyway . These are a great sturdy pump with extra padding in the sole ,worth paying that bit extra for and the teens will love you for it too !!! Will always get ours from here £$£$£$ :0)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking, but not for me, 25 Feb. 2014
Frances Stott (Devizes, Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I bought these shoes because they looked good, and the reviews were very positive. Indeed, they are very nice-looking off, and would look great on a man, but I found them a bit wide for my (female) feet, and they made my feet look very big. However, I still loved the colour, and would certainly recommend them for a man, and possibly for a woman with wider feet. I dithered over whether to keep them, but in the end decided to return them. I have to say the service was excellent, and my refund was in my account on the same day.

Well worth a try. With service like this, you have nothing to lose!

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans 106 Vulcanized, 12 May 2011
Hi, I bought these as school shoes and have had them for about a week, and they look amazing i give 10/10 for style but for comfort 7.5/10 because walking home in these is hard, as for people calling them plimpsoles id say there a cross between tennis trainer/skate shoe and they work really good for boarding because the waffle grip.THe only differance is i baught the All Black version and i saw a red logo on the back so was expecting red laces aswell but the logo is actually white with white and black lace.
Free postage took 5 days that i was plesanly suprised with.

Thanks.